Need Iphone app to listen to game tomorrow

gister

Two weeks ago I needed an app to keep track of the score where I couldn't hear or see the game. You guys/girls came through and it worked.

Now I will be traveling between Mississippi and St. Louis tomorrow and I can listen to the game if available. I'd like to know if there is an app to pick up Ramsey's broadcast. I've checked their site, but it is not clear that there is a separate app. Is it possible to go their site and listen as you would on a pc?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Does your car have XM/Sirius Radio? (Note even if you aren't paying for their service they are allowing "deactivated devices" to listen to the march madness channels for free.

Moreover, can you just stream march madness on demand with the video feed loading through your Iphone and the headphone cable running through an aux cable (headphone cord)?

Note: I'm pretty sure CBS Sports is the only radio feed allowed to be "streamed"

I bought the $4 March Madness app (before I saw the Coke Zero workaround on here), but it was totally worth the $4. Radio feed is great and the video is HD. I'd recommend that over TuneIn Radio, which can drop the feed randomly.

The point is that the OP wants Rammer, and can't get him. FWIW I can't either (TuneIn on Droid). I suspected CBS/NCAA had clamped down hard for the tournament. I agree, the NCAA app works great, and provides a universal DVR for all games.

OT: I chose this

because, like many posts, it is personal, imperfect, and perhaps provocative to some members. Its been great sharing the wins and losses this season with fellow Bills. STOMP MSU!

Thanks for the suggestions. Yes we do have XM and it works, but we won't have that car. So I checked the NCAA March Madness app and it appears to work. I downloaded the free app and the radio portion works, at least for the game tonight. All I need is the audio, I can't watch while I drive, although some of you may be adept at that.