SLU v. Memphis Ticket Thread

Westy03

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, I'm having a hard time keeping up. Any other tickets available? I need two together. I just found out I'm available to go on Friday, but not on Sunday. I'd love to take my little man (almost 5 years old and already a rabid fan).

I'll reread the posts and figure out if there are any left....otherwise pm me.

weird. Now I am freaking out now b/c the chick on the phone had no idea about anything. I just check my bank account and they haven't debited it out! I am going to call them back in a bit and double check! I also receive no email confirmation-like she said I would! I should have know, since she disconnected me after waiting for 8 minutes and then I had to call again. Frustrated!

Finally got a confirmation email. Still no debit from my bank.

Anyone know how strict security is about switching sections at an NCAA game? Have tickets in the corner by the entrance to the court for all games but want to migrate to the SLU section for our game.

I was just chatting with my brother-in-law about that. He says it's easy to sit where you want at most of these games.

I just got two from the SLU ticket office. People who can't make it have caused a few extras to free up. Anyone looking might give it a shot this morning, and again later today. They're only available for pickup at the ticket office here until noon, and then tomorrow and Friday in Columbus.

Anyone know how strict security is about switching sections at an NCAA game? Have tickets in the corner by the entrance to the court for all games but want to migrate to the SLU section for our game.

In the early rounds it is usually easier to move around during the second game of the day. Unfortunately we will be first. What will happen is there will be open seats during our game ...you will move up and sometime during the game the MSU fans will show and you will have to move. In the secnd game MSU fans will take Memphis and our seats from the fans who don't want to stick around. In addition, MSU fans will try to buy tickets off the loser for the Sun.game. This will also be a good strategy for SLU fans. After we beat Memphis, you can buy a Sunday ticket from a Mem fan if you don't already have one. Make sure you watch where they were seating so you can get the good seats..

big ups to Saints for hooking me and my boy up!! (section 207)

we'll be looking to slide over to 204 or 202 if there is room. Thanks to everyone for helping each other out.

Its great to finally be able to go to a game. I was there for the spoon years and enjoyed watching at Humphrey's (SLU over Minnesota!) but this will obviously top that...