How to Play and Beat Memphis

slcute

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FedEx money recruits like a madman. Memphis is so dirty Bill Laurie decided to dump them for Mizzou and pay for them to hire a cokehead as the coach there. When you are too dirty for Dollar Bill you have problems.

i don't want any part of Bill Laurie's money...we'll stick with FedEx

Posted Image

Cal was in Memphis 9 seasons and had to vacate 1...we still have 2 Elite Eights and a Sweet 16 on the books from those years...and Josh was hired because he can recruit like a madman...he's a recruiting machine...and a pretty good coach too.

You are saying all this but the only thing I read is BRIAN GREGORY.

i don't want any part of Bill Laurie's money...we'll stick with FedEx

Posted Image

wow, that's almost 3% of their endowment

fuoking diesel dick, that's what. maji stays in a hotel for a reason: he DESTROYS his sheets every time he lays with a lady. looks like somebody went yogurt painting with a power washer in there. that sh!t adds up unless you've got some poor maid lugging that linen warzone out the door every morning.

Funniest post I've read here +10000000000000

Post: #57RE: things I have learned talking to STL fans about Memphis...

I have no doubt Josh can get from concession stand to concession stand far faster than Majerus in a wide open arena concourse; however, if RM clogs up the middle, slows down the pace, and uses his girth to box out effectively, then poor Josh is only going to be left peanut shells and popcorn kernals.

Today 04:05 PM

^ this

Am I the only one that thinks its weird that a Memphis fan comes on here, is polite, seems to know his bball, isn't taking any bad shots at SLU yet seemingly is attacked by the majority on here. Bills fans are a paranoid bunch when it comes to fans of other schools. I know I'll get lambasted for saying this but let's "act like we've been there before."

Am I the only one that thinks its weird that a Memphis fan comes on here, is polite, seems to know his bball, isn't taking any bad shots at SLU yet seemingly is attacked by the majority on here. Bills fans are a paranoid bunch when it comes to fans of other schools. I know I'll get lambasted for saying this but let's "act like we've been there before."

Am I the only one who thinks it's odd that we have non-SLU, non-SLU opponent fans who come on here, aren't polite, don't seem to know their ball, take bad shots at SLU, and aren't attacked enough by the majority on here? SLU fans are a reasonable bunch when it comes to fans of other schools. I know I won't get lambasted for saying this but we "haven't been there before" so we can do whatever the ###### we want.

i'll never go to another school's message board and post, because that sh!t's lame. but anyone that takes the time to come here, no matter how civil their tone, will get sh!t talked to them, because it's fun. i'm not going to congratulate memphis on being able to sneak enough morons onto the court every night to compete. nor would i expect them to tell us how smart and well-mannered our kids are. what it comes down to is i want to KICK THE **** OFF every team we ever play and for that game, i hate their players and their fans.

ANYTHING LESS THAN THE BEST IS A FELONY.

Now I'm relatively new here myself, although a long time ticket holder, but I think it's odd that a person that's been a member for about a month AND using a handle like Mo State BareBottomFun would lecture the rest of us.

Is the concept of giving an opposing fan a hard time that tough to process? It isn't like anyone got personal with the guy. Seriously, the only thing good about springpatch is Mexican Villa. Everything else in that town sucks, including their fans.

Is the concept of giving an opposing fan a hard time that tough to process? It isn't like anyone got personal with the guy. Seriously, the only thing good about springpatch is Mexican Villa. Everything else in that town sucks, including their fans.

That's cool. I'm not one of those message board dudes that takes this stuff real seriously like you apparently do. And I agree Springfield won't be confused for Malibu anytime soon. I'm from St. Louis. I just went to school there. I could care ess about the city. Where you from pilgrim?

That's cool. I'm not one of those message board dudes that takes this stuff real seriously like you apparently do. And I agree Springfield won't be confused for Malibu anytime soon. I'm from St. Louis. I just went to school there. I could care ess about the city. Where you from pilgrim?

You think that post was taking the board seriously? Did you major in woman's studies?

That's pretty much accurate Memphis fan! Sorry our fans weren't more hospitable. We haven't been to the tourney in a long, long time and some of us are getting a little excited.

you don't speak for us. memphis can piss up a rope. i'd like to get ahead by 25.

i suggest you run down one of those new tablet PC prototypes w/ the tactile pixels and take a seat on this post.

Posted Image

in layman's terms... FIST YOURSELF.