Observations!

Rob Loe killed this team today. Other than the occasional 3 what does he bring to the table? He is way out of position defensively way to often and to unathletic and timid to play the post! The gamely scoring drought reared it's ugly head again today. This happens because we have no inside game what so ever! 6-22 from 3 this was the biggest problem. They need to become more dynamic offensively the reliance on the jump shot kills this team. Lastly no presence in the middle it has and will continue to kill us. If you want to win in March you need the bigs. I feel we will get in the dance but how long we stay I cannot predict. This team has alot to work on!

Bottom line, we aren`t going to beat X 3 times in a season, too tough to anyone, but how many times have they ripped our hearts out?

Rob Loe killed this team today. Other than the occasional 3 what does he bring to the table? He is way out of position defensively way to often and to unathletic and timid to play the post! The gamely scoring drought reared it's ugly head again today. This happens because we have no inside game what so ever! 6-22 from 3 this was the biggest problem. They need to become more dynamic offensively the reliance on the jump shot kills this team. Lastly no presence in the middle it has and will continue to kill us. If you want to win in March you need the bigs. I feel we will get in the dance but how long we stay I cannot predict. This team has alot to work on!

The offensive drought occurred along with the lack of inside game while Evans was on the bench for much of the 2nd part of the 1st half with 2 offensive fouls.

What did Rob do last night that was so special? I didn't see him on ESPN!

Really, he wasn't on ESPN? That's your response. You're right, he must be horrible then. Rob Loe had a very nice all around game yesterday. Go watch it again.

Kind of hard to score inside if you're not feeding the post and jacking up 3 pointers from all over the place.

See you after our next loss. Quite a fan you are.

Don't believe I'm even responding to a GBB post. He's a know it all troll, who only shows up when bad happens. Ok, GBB we lost to X but 2 out of 3 ain't bad. Actually, this is a blessing in disguise. Give us a 10 seed. We go in and rock a 7, and don't have to mess with a one.

Gangsta all the way

I am somewhat surprised there wasn't a brawl at some point. I like how physical Conklin was. Either way, it didn't win us the game. Frease runs like a neanderthal, which isn't surprising since he is from Massillon.

Awesome. I was really hoping for a Gary the Retard post when I got back from the Fieldhouse. Thankfully, I received that gift. Seriously, if you are only known for coming on the board when a loss occurs, at least wait a few hours, maybe even a whole day.

From this point on, you are just known as Gary the Retard.

Here's another observation: Did you notice the cap that Terrell Holloway Sr. was wearing? That explains everything.

he looked like a mid-1980s crack dealer. and kenny frease's mom looks like she would deepthroat him for a rock

Best comment of the day was by Rammer and Earl-they sais at least the A10 refs won't work the NCAA tourney. TU eally knows how to use his elbows and fall into thje defender.

Well, I'm glad the Rammer and Earl said that because that gives me a sense of vindication. Plus, it shows that I haven't lost my own vision from 3,000 miles away.

Well, I'm glad the Rammer and Earl said that because that gives me a sense of vindication. Plus, it shows that I haven't lost my own vision from 3,000 miles away.

BAB, the refs were ok in the first half and markedly worse in the 2nd half. However, that didn't have a material impact on this game. KM couldn't hit from outside and X couldn't miss.

Really, he wasn't on ESPN? That's your response. You're right, he must be horrible then. Rob Loe had a very nice all around game yesterday. Go watch it again.

Kind of hard to score inside if you're not feeding the post and jacking up 3 pointers from all over the place.

See you after our next loss. Quite a fan you are.

Moy watch the good teams the inside game shoud always open up the outside game. Loe did nothing special last night. I did not hear coach heaping praise on him. X sure as hell wasn't worried about him. Rob Loe has alot of growing to do at the D-1 level, but the one thing he needs cannot be taught toughness. If BC was his size he would be getting ready to play at the next level. Loe does not play with the heart of Conklin!