Observations!

BAB, the refs were ok in the first half and markedly worse in the 2nd half. However, that didn't have a material impact on this game. KM couldn't hit from outside and X couldn't miss.

I do not share your opinion, but you are not alone, re the refs and the first half. However, at one point I actually thought the refs gave SLU a couple of calls in the 2nd Half. Then they just swallowed their whistles entirely while SLU got mugged several times on the same possession in the 2nd Half.

I'm not saying the 2 offensive fouls on Evans in the first half were not correct calls. What I am saying is the same call was not made against Wells. If they are going to call the O-Foul against Evans and put him on the bench for most of the first half, then they should be calling the O-Foul against Wells.

Frankly, I've come to expect this from these A10 refs. That doesn't mean it is acceptable. There is a difference. Expectation is not acceptance.

And I'm not blaming the refs for the loss. However, that does not excuse what we've seen since SLU has been in this A10 league.

Well at least we now have two top 50 RPI wins. Xavier has moved into the top 50. Should help our resume. Here's hoping we are a 10 seed and Mizzou is a 2...............and we meet in the round of 32.

You better hope we don't play Missouri. Until we get a lot more accurate shooters, we won't have much of a chance againt a team that shoots as well as they do. They beat Baylor three times and Baylor is a lot better than Xavier, who we could not beat three times. I just don't think we have the offense to beat Missouri this year.

You better hope we don't play Missouri. Until we get a lot more accurate shooters, we won't have much of a chance againt a team that shoots as well as they do. They beat Baylor three times and Baylor is a lot better than Xavier, who we could not beat three times. I just don't think we have the offense to beat Missouri this year.

We'll pound missouri. SLU by 16, at least.

it's obvious most people on this board know nothing about basketball, with fans like these it's np wonder were buried inside the sports page.

Gary, wasn't it you who said we would not make the tournament? No way, right? So, after tomorrow we'll see how much you know about the game of college basketball.

If we get in the tournament tomorrow, will you come and start a thread saying how wrong and way off base you were?

Unfortunately I agree. Would love to see the game played but watching MU these last few games in the Big 12 tourney I came away very impressed. Hard to believe they have played this entire season with 7 scholarship players.

If you want to ban somebody, ban this guy! Gary looks classy next to this.It's the kind of post I'd expect to see on a MVC board.

hit a little too close to home, davey?