The Band rules

How great is it to have Mike and the band back at the conference tournament? It surely sounded awesome on the radio last night. Kudos to whoever finally decided to buck up and do this thing the right way. It reminds me of a great trip to Indy in '86 or '87, maybe, and this time we're not going to lose to Xavier in the last minute.

How great is it to have Mike and the band back at the conference tournament? It surely sounded awesome on the radio last night. Kudos to whoever finally decided to buck up and do this thing the right way. It reminds me of a great trip to Indy in '86 or '87, maybe, and this time we're not going to lose to Xavier in the last minute.

Band sounded great!

BL, has the band not always made tourney trips?

I know they haven't gone for the last several years; I don't think they've been to Atlantic City until this year. A more recent member could help me out with this answer. It is a pretty long trip.

I don't think LaSalle had their band their. Every time-out, it seemed like our songs, and they played Dr. Who before the tip and Seven Nation before the second half. I heard You've Said it All near the end of the second.

This is only my second year in the band, but it sounded like have haven't gone to the conference tournament at least in the past 4 or 5 years. None of the undergrads have been there before.

Also, we only ended up taking about 15 people for this one because the AD decided to fly them instead of busing. So they got one more day of classes in and one less night to pay for, but it costs more per person. I think they're planning on taking the maximum of 30 to the NCAA games.

I don't think LaSalle had their band their. Every time-out, it seemed like our songs, and they played Dr. Who before the tip and Seven Nation before the second half. I heard You've Said it All near the end of the second.

This is only my second year in the band, but it sounded like have haven't gone to the conference tournament at least in the past 4 or 5 years. None of the undergrads have been there before.

Also, we only ended up taking about 15 people for this one because the AD decided to fly them instead of busing. So they got one more day of classes in and one less night to pay for, but it costs more per person. I think they're planning on taking the maximum of 30 to the NCAA games.

Ah hah, another good reason we should jump to the Valley. The Best Damn Pep Band in the Land could be at the conference tourney in full force. You could sim[ly schlep all your gear down to Savvis in your own vehicles. Hopefully, the AD would pay for your parking.

It was great to see the band there. So SLU actually paid to get them there? I'm shocked. When I saw them, I thought - that's real dedication - volunteer band members going to Atlantic City on their own dime. Even better if they got help from the athletic department. It makes SLU look like a "real" university!

(would be nice if SLU popped for some more $$$$ for other sports, too - especially women's.....)

I was at the game yesterday. The band and cheerleaders blew La Salle away.....and fans from Temple and St Joe's that we were sitting with said the same......it was great to have them there and they played the National Anthem pefectly to start the game

My daughter said they (The Saintsations) have had an incredible amount of support from the other fans and schools. People have said to them, they are the favorite A10 Cheer Squad!

My daughter said they (The Saintsations) have had an incredible amount of support from the other fans and schools. People have said to them, they are the favorite A10 Cheer Squad!

they are perhaps the best cheer squad outside the pac 12

Glad to see that non-band members are as happy as I am that we sent a band this year (even if SLU's AD did limit the numbers). It's the first time since '06 that there's been a SLU band at the conference tourney, and it's one of the best experiences they can have.