Where's Gary???????

Taj79

This is legendary. I sure hope the lady in the cube next to me wasn't looking over, though.

"LOL this board has absolutely NO sense of humor... just like the average Billiken Fan sitting on their hands every game."

-WestCoastBilliken

I'm here enjoying the ignorance of you fellow trolls!!! It was a great win for the Bills!! I will not be happy until we are dancing!!! The biggest adjustment made was taking the ball inside instead of

of settling for the jumper. I find it really hard to match wits with the charm and intellect of this board.

I'm here enjoying the ignorance of you fellow trolls!!! It was a great win for the Bills!! I will not be happy until we are dancing!!! The biggest adjustment made was taking the ball inside instead of

of settling for the jumper. I find it really hard to match wits with the charm and intellect of this board.

I figured you turned if off after we had a double digit lead....I mean all of our losses were when we had double digit leads right?