Screw you Rick!!!!

Quit shooting the ###### 3!!! Quit recuiting guards and let's start bringing in sdom post players, Cut Jett, Loe, Cassity, Remuken, these guys serve no purpose other than errors and Bricks!!!! We play ***** ball we stand around at the offensive end miss our jumper and head back down and play D. I would rather have Baron than Majerus becuse he recruits size with athleticism, while we go to the lilly patch for soft jump shooters who couldn't jump on a pizza box. Until coach is willing to recruit athletes who can play basketball insread of bassketball players who are nothing more than bad horse players!!!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quit shooting the ###### 3!!! Quit recuiting guards and let's start bringing in sdom post players, Cut Jett, Loe, Cassity, Remuken, these guys serve no purpose other than errors and Bricks!!!! We play ***** ball we stand around at the offensive end miss our jumper and head back down and play D. I would rather have Baron than Majerus becuse he recruits size with athleticism, while we go to the lilly patch for soft jump shooters who couldn't jump on a pizza box. Until coach is willing to recruit athletes who can play basketball insread of bassketball players who are nothing more than bad horse players!!!

Ha. Epic meltdown.

Hopefully, Justin Bieber will secure you a ticket at next year's concert, since yours was stolen.

We did seem to shoot too many 3s maybe but RI was 1-10 from 3 so that kind of evened out. It seems the difference was the extra fouls. I wish I could have watched. I never saw anyone complain about the refs in the GDT. Were they particularly bad again or did we really foul that much?

edit:for clarity and spelling

GTFO ..... Yesterday people are so happy with RM, calling for him to be here forever, etc...

One bad loss by 2 (w/ 3 of our guys shooting 1 for 15) and people call for his head. ###### Billiken Fans........ Jesus.

Perspective people.... bad loss, calling for the firing of our HofF coach who has completely turned this mediocre program around is bull****.

Who else we going to get to come coach for us? Maybe we can find a high school coach from an Illinois or Missouri team to come coach our Bills in the MVC... that will do wonders!!

GTFO ..... Yesterday people are so happy with RM, calling for him to be here forever, etc...

One bad loss by 2 (w/ 3 of our guys shooting 1 for 15) and people call for his head. ###### Billiken Fans........ Jesus.

Perspective people.... bad loss, calling for the firing of our HofF coach who has completely turned this mediocre program around is bull****.

Who else we going to get to come coach for us? Maybe we can find a high school coach from an Illinois or Missouri team to come coach our Bills in the MVC... that will do wonders!!

Gary's just a moron who comes out of the woodwork only when something bad happens.

It it just one person spewing this garbage, dude.

an other hall of fame coaches you rather see coach the team, azz?

We did seem to shoot too many 3s maybe but RI was 1-10 from 3 so that kind of evened out. It seems the difference was the extra fouls. I wish I could have watched. I never saw anyone complain about the refs in the GDT. Were they particularly bad again or did we really foul that much?

edit:for clarity and spelling

There were a lot of ticky tack fouls called against us. It forced MM out of the first half, and CE and BC out of the 2nd half.

There was no one call that was truly horrendous, but a lot of head scratching touch fouls. The Bills weren't getting the same treatment, but not grotesquely out of line since we were settling for jumpers.

Quit shooting the ###### 3!!! Quit recuiting guards and let's start bringing in sdo

Getm post players, Cut Jett, Loe, Cassity, Remuken, these guys serve no purpose other than errors and Bricks!!!! We play ***** ball we stand around at the offensive end miss our jumper and head back down and play D. I would rather have Baron than Majerus becuse he recruits size with athleticism, while we go to the lilly patch for soft jump shooters who couldn't jump on a pizza box. Until coach is willing to recruit athletes who can play basketball insread of bassketball players who are nothing more than bad horse players!!!

Hey spazz, take a nap and bath and settle the eff down.

Whoa!

You like watching a team that goes at least 5 minutes in every game with out a basket. Why because we settle for the jumper have no presence inside what so ever to take the pressure off the outside wich makes it easier to defend us. This team plays like this in the post season it will not be a long one.

You're right. We suck. 22 wins with two games left in the regular season and before the conference tourney is terrible. One of the top teams in the country in many statisitical categories, but you're right we suck.

Other than scoring defense I do not see the Bills listed in any other catagories.

Anything can happen in the A10 on the road. It happens. It sucks. This was a bad loss - no doubt. We shot terribly. They were hyped for the game and we have to be able to handle that. However, we didn't and now we better win the next two.