Can we win the A10?

I think it would be a little shocking considering the Billikens beat the Dukes pretty handliy here.

I expect us to win, but anything is possible on the road. In the past, we've been shellacked by teams on the road and then beaten the same teams weeks or days later at home.

Temple doesn't need to lose 2 games, they need to lose 1 game.

Finishing tied for first is still a big deal, even if he don't own the tiebreaker. We haven't tied for a regular season conference title since 1971. The tiebreaker only applies to the tournament seeding. X finished tied for first with Temple in 2010 (and lost the lone head to head matchup) but they still count it in their streak of consecutive A10 titles.

If we win out and Temple drops 1 game, we're claiming a share of the title.

Good point. Also, if we win out and Temple loses one, our record will be 25-5 and Temple's will be 24-6. ESPN's A10 standings will show us as the first team listed followed by Temple due to better overall record.

Here is Temple's remaining schedule....

Of course, this is subject to change especially because 2 key games are so close.....

Tem by 10 over Duq.

La S by 1 over Tem

St. J by 1/2 over Tem

Tem by 7 1/2 over UMass

Tem by 24 over Fdham.

The key game in this schedule is the La S game. If La S wins then Tem will probably be swept by St. J. It is just like the Bills Philly road trip.. Two close games both favored the Bills to win. On that trip I said if the Bills beat St. J they will probably sweep the series. beating La S too and they did. So I am optimistic that Tem will lose 2.

Keep your eye on the La S game next Wed. It is the key to the A-10 championship.

I expect us to win, but anything is possible on the road. In the past, we've been shellacked by teams on the road and then beaten the same teams weeks or days later at home.

Right, and it took us a long time to get going vs. Duquesne. The first half was close, and we ran away with it a few minutes into the second half. It wasn't a wire-to-wire win. If we're close at halftime on the road, that's a lot tougher proposition. Duquesne still hasn't come together (somehow) but they've got some really nice players. Anything can happen on the road.