Xavier

moytoy12

See you guys on Feb. 28th. flight purchased. I get in the afternoon of Feb. 28th. Would love to meet any and all billikens.com posters before and after the game.

Wahoo! :)

This is all sounding bery bery good to me.

West Pine...Pension and Social Security are coming in full throttle right now..drinks on you.

This is all sounding bery bery good to me.

Aww, you're killing me, Westy Pine, but my jinx usually goes to 2 Ls before I get a win. I was seriously thinking of making a return for the X game, but don't want to take any chances. I'll save the next road trip for either AC or the Dance, if it's semi close.

Well, I have to fire up my computer machine starting Monday and see how I do on taxes. For now I'm feellng so good it's off to East Coast Subs for a ... Philly Cheese Steak !

Irish car bombs on you

Aww, you're killing me, Westy Pine, but my jinx usually goes to 2 Ls before I get a win. I was seriously thinking of making a return for the X game, but don't want to take any chances. I'll save the next road trip for either AC or the Dance, if it's semi close.

'72, get your butt to the 'fetz for X. This team can and will overcome the '72 curse.