firstrowsports

bgtholt88

Looks like they're shut down? This will be tough because I use this site for any Bills games I've watched all season. I never see them on in Cape Girardeau except for the one or two times they've been on FSMW.. Is there any other sites similar to this??

Phew, just some lost packages. I would hate to go back to radio only for most games. Posted Image That's me, ma, pa, and cousin Kettle listening to Ray Meyer on WGN back in the olden days describing how the Billikens were about to upset our beloved Blue Demons.

I have told this story before but I figure it is worth repeating here. Back in the day when I lived in Chicago and Joey coached DePaul, the Bills were playing DePaul at the Rosemont; Ray was announcing. It was a March game and neither team was going anywhere that year (it may have been Joey's last year). Anyway, Ray was serving his usual mismash of the obvious and not really paying attention when midsentence he starts talking to someone walking by. While on the air and still in muffled microphone range he gets up and starts a conversation with presumably an old friend. His broadcast partner, do not remember who, attempts to carry on but is obviously distracted and flustered. About 1 minute of action goes by with little to no commentary. As this was Joey coaching, Bills win.

Maybe one of our resident geeks can answer this, why not do it off-shore, like Iceland or some other country where this is not a priority?

There are more informed resident geeks here than me, but I believe that the ".eu" indicates that this website originates from somewhere other than the US. But, I also assume that US GovCo can still regulate the pirated broadcasts that come back into the US.

This happened last year with a lot of other sports streaming sites.

Some of them switched to ".eu" and it worked for a few days but eventually that was shut down too.

Not a good sign. WIth the crack down on pirating the last few weeks I have a feeling we wont be finding many more games free online.

THere will always be sites like firstrow out there because the internet geeks will always be a step a head. The problem is finding the ones that work.

Posted Image

If we cant find out of town Bills games online I think we should protest/riot. Protesting and rioting may not work but it gives us a nice excuse to day drink in public.

Looks like they're shut down? This will be tough because I use this site for any Bills games I've watched all season. I never see them on in Cape Girardeau except for the one or two times they've been on FSMW.. Is there any other sites similar to this??

I found beef o Brady's has had most the games in Cape Girardeau. Just call ahead and they will check

I use sites like this all the time, but in all honesty the television networks have the right to protect their product from people redistributing it for free.

On the other hand, why is there not a legit, legal solution to this? If the A-10 or NCAA offered you a $9.99 per month or $29.99 per season high quality feed of all of their games, would you buy it? I sure would. This is a clear business opportunity to me for the A-10 and other conferences to make money and supply a product that we all want and are willing to pay for.