I do have to admit one thing

JettFlight5

Last year, I never would have thought that a 5-point loss to a Temple team that beat Duke would piss me off this much. This program is moving in the right direction, but most of us want that light at the end of the tunnel. I had very, very high expectations of the two teams I follow closely (in fact, the expectations were the same). That may not be totally fair to expect the same things out of the Billikens that I expect out of Kentucky, but that's what I believe. It's not real rational, but I have often been told that.

Go Bills, turn this bad boy around and get it rolling!

Last year, I never would have thought that a 5-point loss to a Temple team that beat Duke would piss me off this much. This program is moving in the right direction, but most of us want that light at the end of the tunnel. I had very, very high expectations of the two teams I follow closely (in fact, the expectations were the same). That may not be totally fair to expect the same things out of the Billikens that I expect out of Kentucky, but that's what I believe. It's not real rational, but I have often been told that.

Go Bills, turn this bad boy around and get it rolling!

Busted, you are not rational but I like your style. As a Kentucky native and a SLU grad it's been fun to root for both programs. In fact, the Bills got off to such a good start, I haven't even followed the Cats that closely this year. I'd rather have a tooth pulled than lose to the Hoosiers though. :o

Busted, you are not rational but I like your style. As a Kentucky native and a SLU grad it's been fun to root for both programs. In fact, the Bills got off to such a good start, I haven't even followed the Cats that closely this year. I'd rather have a tooth pulled than lose to the Hoosiers though. :o

+1

I was in Louisville for New Year's, and toyed with the idea of going to Lexington for the UK/UL game, but couldn't justify shelling out $400+ for standing room or nosebleeds, so I resorted to watching one of the sloppiest games I've ever seen while sitting comfortably on a couch. While I think Calipari is one of the dirtiest coaches in college basketball, I still bleed blue and white for two teams, not one. It's nice to know that there are other 'cats fans on here.

+1

I was in Louisville for New Year's, and toyed with the idea of going to Lexington for the UK/UL game, but couldn't justify shelling out $400+ for standing room or nosebleeds, so I resorted to watching one of the sloppiest games I've ever seen while sitting comfortably on a couch. While I think Calipari is one of the dirtiest coaches in college basketball, I still bleed blue and white for two teams, not one. It's nice to know that there are other 'cats fans on here.

Yessir ! "Oh the sun shines bright..." B)