Congrats on the A-10 Title!!!

Xavierfan

From a Xavier fan. You probably all know that Xavier has lost to La Salle. Now I guess this La Salle team may be a little better than the usual La Salle team but there is never an excuse for losing to a team like them. Xavier was sopposed to be able to make a final four run and at 8-0 it seemed true, but after the fight our weaknesses were exposed and now I'm not sure that this team will be good until every last "gangsta" has left the team. St. Louis on the other hand continues to impress and show that will probably beat us at Cintas. Majerous is a better coach than Mack (even though he shits in towels) and we may not qualify for the A-10 tourney this year. If I'm wrong and Xavier wins the A-10 than I might ###### in a towel but I guess I am just stunned by this loss. Good luck in the tournament Bilikens, you are representing the conference this year.

From a Xavier fan. You probably all know that Xavier has lost to La Salle. Now I guess this La Salle team may be a little better than the usual La Salle team but there is never an excuse for losing to a team like them. Xavier was sopposed to be able to make a final four run and at 8-0 it seemed true, but after the fight our weaknesses were exposed and now I'm not sure that this team will be good until every last "gangsta" has left the team. St. Louis on the other hand continues to impress and show that will probably beat us at Cintas. Majerous is a better coach than Mack (even though he shits in towels) and we may not qualify for the A-10 tourney this year. If I'm wrong and Xavier wins the A-10 than I might ###### in a towel but I guess I am just stunned by this loss. Good luck in the tournament Bilikens, you are representing the conference this year.

Did you make an account just to post this? Jeez... Pull yourself together man.

...And go Billikens.