Great game Bills

PNWLobo

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh please...if you sit here and say that you wouldn't be proud of the win in any fashion, had it gone your way, then not only are you ignorant...well, then you are a liar too.

well why dont you go check our boxscores for about the last 100 years and find the game we won like that. we'll then match it up with our message board and see if you are right.

here's a clue though, we have never won a game with fouls that lopsided in our favor.

well why dont you go check our boxscores for about the last 100 years and find the game we won like that. we'll then match it up with our message board and see if you are right.

here's a clue though, we have never won a game with fouls that lopsided in our favor.

I'm not saying you have won a game like that. In fact, I don't give a rip if you have or not. But to say that you wouldn't be happy with a win, ANY win, regardless of how it came about is just a flat lie. But I shouldn't expect much else from people like you.

Oh please...if you sit here and say that you wouldn't be proud of the win in any fashion, had it gone your way, then not only are you ignorant...well, then you are a liar too.

why wouldn't we be? Do you think the committee is gonna watch the tape of this game and judge that the only reason we won was because we had a few calls go our way? They will see a W

I'm not saying you have won a game like that. In fact, I don't give a rip if you have or not. But to say that you wouldn't be happy with a win, ANY win, regardless of how it came about is just a flat lie. But I shouldn't expect much else from people like you.

Happy and proud are two very different things, genius. We have won games we didn't deserve to win and I was embarrassed by it. Of course, there is clearly a function of intellect here that doesn't make the conversation fair. Good night and good luck working the drive up lane...

Happy and proud are two very different things, genius. We have won games we didn't deserve to win and I was embarrassed by it. Of course, there is clearly a function of intellect here that doesn't make the conversation fair. Good night and good luck working the drive up lane...

Is the drive up lane like the drive thru lane? How original? Did you type really hard on the keyboard for effect and say "Boy, I sure am going to zing him with this drive up lane comment."? Very intellectual, indeed!

All I know is I am going to watch the replay of that fat man walking out of The Pit a loser once more and your players sulking. Choke on this loss. You earned it!

Is the drive up lane like the drive thru lane? How original? Did you type really hard on the keyboard for effect and say "Boy, I sure am going to zing him with this drive up lane comment."? Very intellectual, indeed!

All I know is I am going to watch the replay of that fat man walking out of The Pit a loser once more and your players sulking. Choke on this loss. You earned it!

Does this sound familiar, "I'll have fries with that". Thought so...

Does this sound familiar, "I'll have fries with that". Thought so...

Wow...another original zinger. Let me guess...your next one is going to be "Yo Momma!"

LOL!! I can feel your intellect radiate through this entire thread. Good job, sweetie. Now it's off to bed for you. You and your team and your fat coach have been dismissed!

LOL...damn, that was a beat down. Nice Alumni. Also, good job suggesting Fieldhouse for the game. Awesome turnout. Go Bills.

Wow...another original zinger. Let me guess...your next one is going to be "Yo Momma!"

LOL!! I can feel your intellect radiate through this entire thread. Good job, sweetie. Now it's off to bed for you. You and your team and your fat coach have been dismissed!

What are you, a ######in 4th grader? Your arena sucked and the refs were even worse. Now get the ###### off our board. And to the ******-bag who mentioned Pujols: like someone else said, what's the name of your MLB team? That's right, you don't have one, because your state sucks major balls.

Oh sweetie, don't cry so much. After all, it was obviously the refs that made you brick all those 3's. It couldn't have been the fact that your team couldn't throw it in the damn ocean if they were floating in a boat.

Choke on that loss for a while. You earned it!

Go Flyers!

SLU made more 3s than the Lobos - and more 2s. So be careful when talking about bricks.

No way the lobos win this on a neutral court. More motivation for the Bills heading into conference play. Good knowing that if we shot close to our normal percentage that the refs wouldn't have had a chance to be a factor.

Well said. We heard all week about how the Pit is such a hard place to play and we went in and came pretty close to winning. If there were some truly neutral refs doing the game, and let's be honest, the refs were not neutral even if they were slanted unconsciously (the crowd can have a lot of influence on a ref- even if the ref doesn't realize he is being influenced,) we would have won the game.

I think the boys will realize that and won't get down on themselves because of the loss.

At the same time, in order to be successful, there will be times when we have to overcome some unfair reffing and just get the win. Either way, today was a good experience for the guys.

I was impressed by the bills defense but no freakin way are you in the same league as UNM. Sorry. There is a very good reason why we shot more free throws. We were by far the more aggressive and athletic team. Your inferior guards were constantly out of position. We dominated in the post, we were quicker and more aggressive. If anything the refs kept the winning margin to a minimum. How many BS charges were called on the Lobos? Face it, Billikens, you got out played by a better team.

I was impressed by the bills defense but no freakin way are you in the same league as UNM. Sorry. There is a very good reason why we shot more free throws. We were by far the more aggressive and athletic team. Your inferior guards were constantly out of position. We dominated in the post, we were quicker and more aggressive. If anything the refs kept the winning margin to a minimum. How many BS charges were called on the Lobos? Face it, Billikens, you got out played by a better team.

I'm not even going to argue against this post because as a fan you're opinion will not change. I'm ###### up beyond all recognition. You sir are delusional. Tomorrow I will be sober but you will still be delusional. Thank you get the ###### off our message board you cock gobbling piece of donkey ######.

I'm not even going to argue against this post because as a fan you're opinion will not change. I'm ###### up beyond all recognition. You sir are delusional. Tomorrow I will be sober but you will still be delusional. Thank you get the ###### off our message board you cock gobbling piece of donkey ######.

You're not going to argue because you can't. The God's honest truth is that UNM is the superior team. Just do us a favor and don't tank in mighty A-10 league play.

You're not going to argue because you can't. The God's honest truth is that UNM is the superior team. Just do us a favor and don't tank in mighty A-10 league play.

No I'm not going to argue with you because you are a diehard nm fan just like I die hard with the billikens. But I watched the game with over 200 people who all were enraged with the officiating as it happened. I also received messages from my friends who are non SLU fans who also acknowledged that SLU got jobbed hard. Keep believing that faggy greenwood and your lobos are way better than they are. Please do the ###### world a favor and walk in front of a train.

I can appreciate you being a diehard billeken (whatever that is) fan. But you just sound like a total pvssy by playing the ref angle. Are you Mormon? because you sound like a typical byu fan. Why don't you face the fact that there is a valid reason that UNM got to the line more than SLU! And for the record, I was cursing the refs myself. How many offensive fouls were called on UNM? What happened on that play that Gordon made Conkiln his b!tch?

I can appreciate you being a diehard billeken (whatever that is) fan. But you just sound like a total pvssy by playing the ref angle. Are you Mormon? because you sound like a typical byu fan. Why don't you face the fact that there is a valid reason that UNM got to the line more than SLU! And for the record, I was cursing the refs myself. How many offensive fouls were called on UNM? What happened on that play that Gordon made Conkiln his b!tch?

Really? Conklin had 20 and 9. Gordon had 18. I would hardly call those b!tchmaking numbers. Every offensive foul on unm was deserved. I would happily go back and watch the game and point that out.

Really? Conklin had 20 and 9. Gordon had 18. I would hardly call those b!tchmaking numbers. Every offensive foul on unm was deserved. I would happily go back and watch the game and point that out.

Good for you retard! It only makes you irrational. BTW, I really hope your team doesn't tank in your cupcake conference.