Great game Bills

PNWLobo

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha... I don't think anyone here gives two $hits about Pujols leaving... We are the defending world champs after all

Yeah...that's why you did everything but lick his sack to get him to stay. Oh wait...based on some of the posts I've read here the last couple of days, I'm guessing some of your fans did that as well.

Now let's cheer on those Flyers!!

Good game guys. Just as amazing to watch SLU play on TV as in The Pit.

Regarding the foul calls: UNM has done this to every single team this year. We strive to get ourselves at the line and are very good at getting the refs to make calls. Look at the stats we have on this with the Lobos on the road: same story.

I see that you guys have had 3 TRUE road games (@ASU, @ USC, @ NMSU) and against ASU, the FT attempts were even, against USC, you had the advantage by 15 and against NMSU they had a 15 FT attempt advantage. Not really the same story, as it comes out as dead even in FT attempts in your road games. Try again.

Hey gents. That was one hell of a game. Glad it went the way of the Lobos. Was a pleasure having you all in town. I wish you the best of luck the rest of the season!

Go Lobos

Thanks. The Lobos hung tough down the stretch and we couldn't get shots to fall at the end (probably our players had no legs at that point in the altitude). Hats off to you for the victory. Best of luck to you for the rest season as well.

Thanks. The Lobos hung tough down the stretch and we couldn't get shots to fall at the end (probably our players had no legs at that point in the altitude). Hats off to you for the victory. Best of luck to you for the rest season as well.

Too bad they lost in the tournament we won without meeting us on neutral court

Don't cry too much.

Now I see why Albert Pujols gave you all the middle finger as he headed west.

I'm sorry, I forget, what is the name of your pro baseball?

Wow thats so clever, you added 'arm' to the arena name to mock it. That is quite hilarious, Armpit lol. Yeah I'm sure you're arena is much

better than The Armpit

+ 1

homered. no doubt about it. homered bad.

no way free throws should be that lopsided. look at it this way mexi's, billikens miss 15 out of 19 3's you shot how many more free throws? and you only won by 4? i would be ashamed of that pathetic win.

even up the fouls and the bilikens hit their normal 41% 3's, you lose big. and if you watch the film back, your team did nothing to defend the 3's. you did nothing to deserve the lopsided calls.

where'd you get surfer boy point guard. surprised alford would recuit someone prettier than himself.

fieldhouse atmosphere was great. felt like a game. great spot to watch the game on TV.

homered. no doubt about it. homered bad.

no way free throws should be that lopsided. look at it this way mexi's, billikens miss 15 out of 19 3's you shot how many more free throws? and you only won by 4? i would be ashamed of that pathetic win.

even up the fouls and the bilikens hit their normal 41% 3's, you lose big. and if you watch the film back, your team did nothing to defend the 3's. you did nothing to deserve the lopsided calls.

where'd you get surfer boy point guard. surprised alford would recuit someone prettier than himself.

fieldhouse atmosphere was great. felt like a game. great spot to watch the game on TV.

He is pretty isn't he? He's also pretty good at slamming Billiken balls into the backboard ;)

He is pretty isn't he? He's also pretty good at slamming Billiken balls into the backboard ;)

you mean fouling and not getting called for it.

you mean fouling and not getting called for it.

Oh sweetie, don't cry so much. After all, it was obviously the refs that made you brick all those 3's. It couldn't have been the fact that your team couldn't throw it in the damn ocean if they were floating in a boat.

Choke on that loss for a while. You earned it!

Go Flyers!