Shimmy needs to go!!!!

volfan

In all honesty, who cares? The men's team went 17+ years between rankings...it would probably take at least 10 to get a highish-name coach to start building a team, and then a higher named coach to build a decent team, and then we'd have to maintain a decent team to actually get people to go to the games. I, as a member of the band, am one of the few who actually enjoy going to the women's games, but in my years, I have just accepted that we aren't going to have a good women's team any time soon. We had slight potential a few years ago, but T Lisch decided to get married and leave early. I blame that entire family for droughts in both men's and women's basketball

We had slight potential a few years ago, but T Lisch decided to get married and leave early. I blame that entire family for droughts in both men's and women's basketball

You'd better get on your hands and knees and pray to the Big Billiken in the sky, because in a very short time you are about to feel the wrath of Broy.

Shimmy needs to go!! Her team is just not good, and her coaching is terrible. Who would be a good replacement for her?

Porter come come in, win the national championship, wait for Rick to retire and do the same thing with the mens program. That would be the first double to go along with the first forward pass and a fitting crown for both the SLU and Porter legacy.

-i would think it is better for the adept to have all of the programs performing at a high level but at this point i am far from losing sleep over the women's program, i hope shimmy can get it going

-SLU did axe the women's soccer coach a couple of weeks ago so they made at least one move on the other programs

-so volfan is back to using this id