Wednesday

I can't believe the first exhibition is just two days away. I'm getting pumped!

Anybody know if the exhibition games will be streaming online? How about a new arrangement with the radio deal that will allow us to listen online if video isn't available? From what I can tell, the U has made tremendous progress utilizing technology to market the program, so I hoping the years of constant "technical difficulties" are behind us.

slubillikens.com has all the contact information.

Thanks so much for the help. One of these days you may find yourself leaving home and you will understand what it is like to follow SLU from another state.

For everybody else, I submitted a "support request" and will report back what I hear.

Thanks so much for the help. One of these days you may find yourself leaving home and you will understand what it is like to follow SLU from another state.

For everybody else, I submitted a "support request" and will report back what I hear.

-i don't know what the various contracts would have about what content can go at what times, and i have said this before, i think the U needs to do a better job of allowing those not able to be at the game a way to follow it (heck, a webcam with no announcing couldn't be that hard to do, could it? and it would be better than the nothing currently in place)

-it couldn't hurt recruiting if the kid's family can watch the games on line

-i wonder if any more tv dates will be announced?

You wouldn't want information from a guy like '05 anyway. He's they guy that stated so confidently that Matt Dickey graduated.

SLUBillikens.com will be streaming the game online.

Thanks, TVACH....much appreciated. Now just to decide if I skip softball this week, or rush home for the second half. Touch decision right there.

I haven't heard back from the request I submitted, but I'll let you guys know if we can listen to earl and rammer this year.

"but I'll let you guys know if we can listen to earl and rammer this year."

For those interested in listening to earl and rammer while watching games on tv, this is what you need...

http://www.sportsyncradio.com/

It's called the 'sport sync radio'. You can delay the radio for up to 16 seconds and sync it up with the tv. It worked great for listening to Shannon an Rooney all summer long.

Thanks, TVACH....much appreciated. Now just to decide if I skip softball this week, or rush home for the second half. Touch decision right there.

I haven't heard back from the request I submitted, but I'll let you guys know if we can listen to earl and rammer this year.

I believe I saw yesterday that the SLU online stream will be voiced by Rammer, but I will try to confirm.

SLUBillikens.com will be streaming the game online.

-would it be possible to continuously stream the most recent game or keep the games in inventory for folks to watch?

-there are often times during a game i wish i could see the tv perspective and i got those with the kplr/foxmw games but don't these for this season

-good work on the streaming

Hey, what the heck is this (posted today on FB):

Billiken Athletics

It's basketball game day!!!! SLU men's basketball vs. Cardinal Stritch at 7pm, Chaifetz Arena.. Free admission for the first 1,000 students.

I thought student tix were free, period. (I suppose it's a limit of 1,000, but I don't think we're quite to the point of trying to entice students based on setting expectations of scarcity. :rolleyes: )

Hey, what the heck is this (posted today on FB):

Billiken Athletics

It's basketball game day!!!! SLU men's basketball vs. Cardinal Stritch at 7pm, Chaifetz Arena.. Free admission for the first 1,000 students.

I thought student tix were free, period. (I suppose it's a limit of 1,000, but I don't think we're quite to the point of trying to entice students based on setting expectations of scarcity. :rolleyes: )

The Pappy's Effect right Joe? :P