Happy Birthday, Cody Ellis

This says the little man with 3500 + posts on an internet message board.

Owned.

How about a guy who has used numerous aliases because he was banned from a message board and then had to beg and plead with the board owner to be allowed to come back with the promise that he would behave? That sounds to me like someone who lives in a huge glass house and should be very careful about throwing stones.

How about a guy who has used numerous aliases because he was banned from a message board and then had to beg and plead with the board owner to be allowed to come back with the promise that he would behave? That sounds to me like someone who lives in a huge glass house and should be very careful about throwing stones.

Too bad I own a rock quarry.

I still think the board was more entertaining when Metz was banned and we tried to figure out each new alias he created. I'd be interested in seeing a full list of names and which ones ACE missed.

"That sounds to me like someone who lives in a huge glass house and should be very careful about throwing stones."

SuperDouche comment of the day goes to JBIZZZZZZZlLLLLLLEEEEE09

"That sounds to me like someone who lives in a huge glass house and should be very careful about throwing stones."

Randy tries the "win the argument by being the loudest" technique and fails miserably. Pathetic that a happy birthday thread has gone off topic due to Metz who, ironically, started this thread.

Go get 'em, Randy!

Part of me suspects that Randy and Metz are one in the same.

Randy is a lone wolf. Never a team player. There is no 'I' in Team but there is in WIN. I can guarantee you I am not a Metz. I will admit I was not around when he was kicked off the board so I can't rip on him for his past transgressions..so I am only going off of what I have read recently...a new article will be posted by tonight though. Randy is bored.

Randy is a lone wolf. Never a team player. There is no 'I' in Team but there is in WIN. I can guarantee you I am not a Metz. I will admit I was not around when he was kicked off the board so I can't rip on him for his past transgressions..so I am only going off of what I have read recently...a new article will be posted by tonight though. Randy is bored.

Yes! I have been waiting for a while for a new story now

I started to think that too but then I remembered Randy has actually said one or two funny things on here. That's impossible for Metz

OMG you just won the 2011 Zima Dick###### of the Year Award. Congrats.