Bills with Reed and Mitchell

3Jack

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Missed one.

Thanks Bonwich. I would like to say that both Stl Hoops Insider posters have good intentions of supporting local players, albeit in unrealistic overzealous fashion at times. But I'll take the positive posts and intentions. And, the purpose and intention of the thread was to be supportive of a former SLU player. These intentions are quite different than 3jack.

As for Marcus, league play has proved more challenging, Colorado has lost 6 of 7 since that time and they'll need to finish 5-1 for that winning league record. Nice that Marcus landed on his feet to be a good role player on a middle of the pack, likely non-NCAA, BCS league team his Senior season. And...there's nothing wrong with that. Good for him. Overzealous accolades from original post, sure. Positive story, sure. Good luck to him.

If anything overreacting to one game in some fashion is a good teaching moment for some.

This thread is hilarious. People talking about the Bills being ranked and going 20-3. Seriously delusional fans.

Delusional?

Top 23 according to Pat Forde writing at ESPN:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/columns/story?columnist=forde_pat&id=5181110

43rd according to CollegeHoops:

http://www.collegehoopsnet.com/2011-mid-summer-preseason-top-50-ranking-168655

38th according to Andy Katz at ESPN:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/columns/story?columnist=katz_andy&id=5060752

The Bills may not have done anything this year. Who knows. But delusional? Go back to trolling.

Agree, 20-3 / 18-5.

This yr is gone, tough to think what could have been. The only good thing is that we all like what we see in the freshmen class... four good ones!

Winning last nite after losing Ellis was not likely against a veteran squad, with a big front line. Cory got 4 fouls relatively early, end of story. Quibbling about the timeout is a waste of time.

Next yr, if KM, WR, and Majerus are all back, we might have something, though taking a full yr off for both players is a huge challenge.

And all three coming back is a big IF. IMO. KM, yes, the other two... not so sure.

If the facebook quotes we've read on here from WR are to be believed he's buckling down and taking the book seriously. So, on the hope scale let's give him a 7. RM has 2 years left. I doubt he's leaving on a losing note. You left out JB. And if he's everything we've heard he is, we could be special. But agreed, WR is a huge part of the equation.

Hopefully they have him enrolled in some basket weaving, History of TV, and bowling classes.

no you dont, because the ncaa will have to approve his being put back on the roster and one of the things they will look for is his academic progress and if he is on pace to graduating with a slu degree. last i looked, there is no degree in any of those majors.

no you dont, because the ncaa will have to approve his being put back on the roster and one of the things they will look for is his academic progress and if he is on pace to graduating with a slu degree. last i looked, there is no degree in any of those majors.

I was only kidding. Im sure the SLU staff is smart enough to not overwhelm him while still moving him towards graduating.

Ask Tony from 'Blue Chips' about TV...and he was a senior! :P

Tony just didnt have the work ethic and being from a poor African American community he just couldnt grasp the concepts of Leave it to Beaver and Happy Days.

I wouldnt want Tony on this team anyway. But I would love to see Butch Mcrae and Neon Bordeaux

I was only kidding. Im sure the SLU staff is smart enough to not overwhelm him while still moving him towards graduating.

Tony just didnt have the work ethic and being from a poor African American community he just couldnt grasp the concepts of Leave it to Beaver and Happy Days.

I wouldnt want Tony on this team anyway. But I would love to see Butch Mcrae and Neon Bordeaux

I wouldn't want Tony either, what with the point shaving scandal and all.

Yes you do, because John Stamos would have to be here on a more regular basis to tutor Willie in that second subject. (And then we could see how good KM really is by setting up a friendly little one-on-one.)

We could get Roy to get his mom a job and a suit case full of cash (or at least a below interest loan)....after all....WE OWE IT TO 'EM!

• 4 weeks later...