Bills and GW even

The Wiz

it is my understanding that stamos went straight to DC from st louis and spent last night and tonight in the lincoln bedroom with the obama's and will probably bring obama with him to the game tomorrow.

it is my understanding that stamos went straight to DC from st louis and spent last night and tonight in the lincoln bedroom with the obama's and will probably bring obama with him to the game tomorrow.

If JJ scores 15 points will he have to share some with Christian?

Backhand, Davola and I will be at the downtown Hooters. Hopefully the Blues players left us enough waitresses to serve us.

Hooters?

You might as well head over to PT's Sports Caberet for their saturday lunch buffet.

If you are going to be gawking at hot gals and getting over priced beer the gals should be naked and strung out on coke.

Just this mans humble opinion.

Although Im not sure I could ever get up the nerve to get food from a strip club. (the hamburger cart outside is ok though)

Hooters?

You might as well head over to PT's Sports Caberet for their saturday lunch buffet.

If you are going to be gawking at hot gals and getting over priced beer the gals should be naked and strung out on coke.

Just this mans humble opinion.

Although Im not sure I could ever get up the nerve to get food from a strip club. (the hamburger cart outside is ok though)

Ha...well Davola overslept this morning and missed the morning run...nevertheless, I will be taking advantage of the free 100 wing deal that Backhand got from Hooter's after he threatened the manager with a patented forearm shiver because of the lack of talent last time we were there.