Coach Majerus and this years team

I'll tell you what, if Majerus can get this team to a .500 or better record without Reed and Mitchell for the whole season, this may be the finest performance of his coaching career. I'm really loving the uptempo approach that I'm seeing this 1st half. You got speed like that with McCall and Jett, you gotta use that to put pressure on opposing defenses and get easy buckets. All the freshman appear to be the real deal. SLU should be very, very good next year and could still be really good next semester if Reed and Mitchell play.

Very true. I think people forget we have 9 scholarship players and are 6th youngest in the country. It's sad how UCONN coach said that if he keeps winning, he won't be able to respect any other coaches. What a prick. I mean he doesn't have to coach, he doesn't have to show up when you have a stacked roster. RM is working wonders with a lot of adversity.

I respect someone who overcomes a lot of diversity than someone who does what is merely expected.

I'm out of touch a bit. When will we know if they (KM/WR) are playing this season or not? Or do we already? Well...obviously I don't

How can any one person overcome a lot of diversity? How many shrinks does it take to do that?

I don't know - I'm German on both sides as far back as I can see. Mix in, say, Irish, Italian, Jewish, and another of your choice with the attendant in-laws and cousins, I think the appearance of a shrink might not surprise... :P