Mo St by 13 over the Bills

The Wiz

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be a tough game. I didn't want to post this yesterday as I wanted to bask in the victory over Jax.

-thanks for showing some sense Wiz

-i hope we can pull the upset!!!

-we've played the #1 team in the country on their floor, playing at JQH should be no match for that

-Let's Go Bills!!!!!

Unfortunately, I was thinking the same thing. If we go into one of our patented 1st half scoring droughts and we're down 10-15 at half, I just don't see us summoning the energy on the road to overcome that. OTOH, if the team is more focused right off the jump and somebody gets hot early (Rob Loe, I'm looking at you) so that the game is close at half, then I think we have a shot ... but our pattern is to fall behind in the 1st half so I'm not optimistic. Mo Stat is another physical team. We'll need to be warriors again.

As good as Mo St is (I think they will edge out WS for the MVC title) we have 3 teams in the A-10 (Richmond, Temple and Duq) that I think are better than Mo St. Gives you an idea of the strength of our conference.

As good as Mo St is (I think they will edge out WS for the MVC title) we have 3 teams in the A-10 (Richmond, Temple and Duq) that I think are better than Mo St. Gives you an idea of the strength of our conference.

2 years in a row they dodge Kwamain...

Im going to be so loaded for this game that it wont matter. Go Bills!

Who is bringing extra cockails on the bus? I know I am bringing a additional cooler of adult beverages!

Im going to be so loaded for this game that it wont matter. Go Bills!

Who is bringing extra cockails on the bus? I know I am bringing a additional cooler of adult beverages!

Im bringing a cooler as well with beers and probably some Jim Beam.

If you think Duquesne is up there (they haven't beat a good team yet), then what do you think about LaSalle? I watched their game against Villanova, and they look much improved. I realize it was a Philadelphia rivalry game, but they took Oklahoma State to double overtime, and beat Providence.

This will be a tough game. I didn't want to post this yesterday as I wanted to bask in the victory over Jax.

I think its going to be a close. I prefer to be optimistic in my score predictions so I am going to say:

Bills by 3.

It's going to be a very good game to watch. Is it going to be on Channel Surfing . net ?

Yeah, I was wondering how much and what to bring. They're cool with us bringing stuff, right?

Im not sure if we are allowed to bring stuff on or not but im going to try.

Edit: Just talked to Margo. We are allowed to bring coolers and beer on the bus also some beer will be provided by the billiken club. There is 1 bathroom on the bus.

Edit: Just talked to Margo. We are allowed to bring coolers and beer on the bus also some beer will be provided by the billiken club. There is 1 bathroom on the bus.

Backhand wishes he could go. Damn Xmas parties are killing me. I miss the 2nd half of the Jax game and now can't go to the MO St. game. I hate the holidays.

If you think Duquesne is up there (they haven't beat a good team yet), then what do you think about LaSalle? I watched their game against Villanova, and they look much improved. I realize it was a Philadelphia rivalry game, but they took Oklahoma State to double overtime, and beat Providence.

They are OK. I think they finish 6th behind Rhode Island and X. That is my point. Our conference is pretty strong.

Westy, check your PMs.

Went over to the Missouri State board to see what they were saying about the game...The bold gave me a chuckle.

Originally Posted by The Valley Bear

According to the SLU board, the school has a chartered bus of fans coming down.

I saw that. I wonder if John Stamos is coming with them since he is supposedly a huge Bills fan. Which is absurd. I can't stand SLU or their fans. They had fans harassing the Jacksonville U team after the game calling them "thugs" etc for no real reason. Then you have someone on their board with a handle derogatory towards Puerto Ricans which is flat out offensive. Outrageous.

Went over to the Missouri State board to see what they were saying about the game...The bold gave me a chuckle.

I saw that. I wonder if John Stamos is coming with them since he is supposedly a huge Bills fan. Which is absurd. I can't stand SLU or their fans. They had fans harassing the Jacksonville U team after the game calling them "thugs" etc for no real reason. Then you have someone on their board with a handle derogatory towards Puerto Ricans which is flat out offensive. Outrageous.

hahahahaha. awesome.

Then you have someone on their board with a handle derogatory towards Puerto Ricans which is flat out offensive

Awesome. One of the funniest thing Ive ever seen on the internets

calling them "thugs" etc for no real reason

This kind of has me worried.

If this idiot watched the Jacksonville game and saw no problem with what the Jax players were doing what are the Mo-State players like?

If they are worse than the Jax team the Bills better wear kevlar vests and watchout for Bears players trying to shank them.

hahahahaha. awesome.

dont we typically get a visit about now each year from the poster "bobo the big bear" or something like that telling us how great southwest missouri state is and starting the mvc argument again? maybe we are going to luck out and miss that this year.

of course with no siu game we sadly missed the visit from big country this year. now that was a huge loss.

Wow.

That's awesome. I hope the massive Puerto Rican population of Springfield has been warned about the arrival of a busload of big city SLU grad racists. We're definitely a lot scarier than this Springfield-based wannabe politician: Glenn Miller, Jr.

one would think the fact that chaifetz arena employs all the southwest missouri state college graduates as our ushers would garner some gratitude. my gosh.