Blue and White Checkered Pants

bk18

Hey Billiken Fans,

I have been in contact with a designer and custom fabric producer to create some form of the pants below. I also have a seamstress that would be willing to make the pants.

In order to keep the cost lower than $90, the pants will be "pajama pants" style in that they will have an elastic waste band and fit loosely.

I need you to help me figure out what kind of demand there will be for these because the cost of the design and production will depend on how many yards of fabric I will have made. So let me know how many of these pants you think could realistically be sold and at what price. Here is the list of fabric prices per yard of fabric (doesn't include the cost of waste band, designer cost, and seamstress cost)

http://www.spoonflower.com/spoonflower_fabrics

Posted Image

Ha, they might be not loud enough for Daly. He does get his at loudmouthgolf too.

Today, on the golf channel show, Playing Lessons, Jim McMahon (former Bears QB) had on a pair of the blue checked pants. Of course, his shoeless approach ruined the whole look. But his pants looked good.

Hey Billiken Fans,

I have been in contact with a designer and custom fabric producer to create some form of the pants below. I also have a seamstress that would be willing to make the pants.

In order to keep the cost lower than $90, the pants will be "pajama pants" style in that they will have an elastic waste band and fit loosely.

I need you to help me figure out what kind of demand there will be for these because the cost of the design and production will depend on how many yards of fabric I will have made. So let me know how many of these pants you think could realistically be sold and at what price. Here is the list of fabric prices per yard of fabric (doesn't include the cost of waste band, designer cost, and seamstress cost)

Posted Image

Mix in the 'Cousin Eddie' shoes with that pic and it would be perfect. DirtyRican has it down.

Hey Billiken Fans,

Posted Image

how much would these cost?

Hey Billiken Fans,

Posted Image

No demand here. Backhand isnt going to wear cheap knockoffs. I'd rather buy the real thing.

Hey Billiken Fans,

Posted Image

I would buy a pair of legit ones but none of that pajama pant crap.

Oh come on Box. You know I'd look hot in those. Don't act like it never crossed your mind.

for those of you that dont know skip, thank god. those of us that do, will not sleep well tonite.