OT: TO

SShoe

Just wondering what people's takes are on the Rams going after TO. I'm actually for it, just because I feel like I need something other than Bradford to get me excited to watch the Rams this year, but Bernie brought up some good points this morning. Who else thinks its a bad idea?

Bernie's Take On TO

Just wondering what people's takes are on the Rams going after TO. I'm actually for it, just because I feel like I need something other than Bradford to get me excited to watch the Rams this year, but Bernie brought up some good points this morning. Who else thinks its a bad idea?

Bernie's Take On TO

It would be a bad idea if the Rams had any hopes of winning games. Considering nobody cares or talks about the Rams, they should probably pick up TO just to create some buzz.

I think it's a terrible idea. There's no reason to introduce an element like TO to the mix at this point, especially with a rookie QB. And even in his prime, he still had bad hands. The only positive in adding him is that he would become the focus of the opposing defenses, allowing Avery, Robinson, Gilyard, etc. more opportunities to get open. Of course, he would then ***** and moan because he's not getting the ball enough.

I'd really like to see the Rams sign Mizzou's Denario Alexander. He's a big target, and it sounds like he's healthy now. Picking him up would be a low-risk move with the potential for major dividends.

i dont watch or follow the nfl, however i know who terrell owens is and for all the wrong reasons. this guy should have been frozen out of pro sports years ago for his antics and it upsets me that owners keep paying him. i hope the rams do not take this loser.

I'd really like to see the Rams sign Mizzou's Denario Alexander. He's a big target, and it sounds like he's healthy now. Picking him up would be a low-risk move with the potential for major dividends.

Agreed, would like to see the Rams sign Alexander.

From the standpoint of rebuilding the team, etc., I understand it's probably a bad move. But as a fan, I'd like to be able to turn the game on every Sunday with some additional interest other than what my fantasy team is doing. I certainly don't think TO would turn this team into a winner, but he adds entertainment value, imo.

Agreed, would like to see the Rams sign Alexander.

From the standpoint of rebuilding the team, etc., I understand it's probably a bad move. But as a fan, I'd like to be able to turn the game on every Sunday with some additional interest other than what my fantasy team is doing. I certainly don't think TO would turn this team into a winner, but he adds entertainment value, imo.

I really agree with this. Entertainment value is something the rams could use. If T.O. has no offers maybe you can sign him for less and then say, if you screw around, we will just cut you.

Bradford needs protection and people to throw to. I am not sure he has either at this point.

-Nick

I think it's a terrible idea. There's no reason to introduce an element like TO to the mix at this point, especially with a rookie QB. And even in his prime, he still had bad hands. The only positive in adding him is that he would become the focus of the opposing defenses, allowing Avery, Robinson, Gilyard, etc. more opportunities to get open. Of course, he would then ***** and moan because he's not getting the ball enough.

He has had bad hands but he also has had great statistical output. TO on the field opens it up for not only the other receivers but Steven Jackson as well. TO will generate more interest in the team, not only with the media but he will bring out more people to the games. With TO, I would be willing to wager that the Rams will at least double their wins from last season. I would like to see him in a Rams uniform.

Posted Image

With TO, I would be willing to wager that the Rams will at least double their wins from last season.

:lol: Shouldn't be too difficult, considering they only won one game last year.