Femi John

So, back to the actual topic of this thread, which is Femi John. Remember that Femi is a Nursing major. Nurses have to spend a considerable amount of time on their feet when they are working. I'd have to think that if Femi further injures his knees by playing more, his career as a nurse would be very painful on those bad knees. It's too bad for him, because he did appear to be a player who could've been a contributor to this team, but at least he'll be able to finish his education.

You guys are wrong. It actually is Metz, not Postcard.

The stroking of Mizzou troll tenthyear seemed very postcard-esque. It doesn't matter which one it is, either way, the bottom line is this idiot has been banned before and should be sent packing again.

So, back to the actual topic of this thread, which is Femi John. Remember that Femi is a Nursing major. Nurses have to spend a considerable amount of time on their feet when they are working. I'd have to think that if Femi further injures his knees by playing more, his career as a nurse would be very painful on those bad knees. It's too bad for him, because he did appear to be a player who could've been a contributor to this team, but at least he'll be able to finish his education.

Couldn't agree more, DeSmet. I know basketball is very important to Femi, but I think it would be great to have a coach like Majerus that looks at the long-term implications of injuries, just like he did with Jeff Reid. You've got to have something to fall back on if basketball doesn't work out.

The stroking of Mizzou troll tenthyear seemed very postcard-esque. It doesn't matter which one it is, either way, the bottom line is this idiot has been banned before and should be sent packing again.

What? All I suggested is that I hope that the woman who reported this was ok and not hurt. Sorry for looking at another angle of this so-called story. I hope there isn't a story and we can go back to getting ready for the fall. We have a very important summer ahead of getting our recruits in and getting 20 lbs of muscle on Willie. Let's hoop it up, Billies!

Well, sorry. You must not know what it feels like to be wrong. That sucks man.

I must be wrong this time, then. It's just that most of your posts so far have had a strong resemblance to those of a 20-something time member of this board. I say '20-something times' because he has had to re-register at least that many times after having every one of his usernames banned after making remarks of a threatening, racist, moronic, or otherwise negative manner.

It's just that when you have the word 'Irish' in your nickname, claim to be a good friend of the Lehigh DBO (who, after some quick Googling, turned out to be a Peoria Notre Dame grad in '02), make references to Notre Dame, the Yankees, the Dallas-Fort Worth area and Texas in general, NYC, and a few other things that Metz constantly likes to bring up for no reason, it really made you seem like him. Also, your writing style is pretty similar to all of his other past names, such as slupkt04, his last one.

I apologize for my mistake, and do admit that it was a mistake. If I were ever mistaken for Metz, I would also want to get rid of that association immediately.

I must be wrong this time, then. It's just that most of your posts so far have had a strong resemblance to those of a 20-something time member of this board. I say '20-something times' because he has had to re-register at least that many times after having every one of his usernames banned after making remarks of a threatening, racist, moronic, or otherwise negative manner.

It's just that when you have the word 'Irish' in your nickname, claim to be a good friend of the Lehigh DBO (who, after some quick Googling, turned out to be a Peoria Notre Dame grad in '02), make references to Notre Dame, the Yankees, the Dallas-Fort Worth area and Texas in general, NYC, and a few other things that Metz constantly likes to bring up for no reason, it really made you seem like him. Also, your writing style is pretty similar to all of his other past names, such as slupkt04, his last one.

I apologize for my mistake, and do admit that it was a mistake. If I were ever mistaken for Metz, I would also want to get rid of that association immediately.

You must be obsessed with this guy! Wow. A complete dossier is an understatement. Let me know if you'd like his proxy filings, but knowing you, I'm sure you have a connection with the SEC.

You must be obsessed with this guy! Wow. A complete dossier is an understatement. Let me know if you'd like his proxy filings, but knowing you, I'm sure you have a connection with the SEC.

I also didn't know you could be banned for being a moron. Why are there still so many posters on here? This board could be a field day for an admin if just being a moron could get you the boot.

That was a little rough on my part. Just seems like you know a lot about this poster, which is a little weird.

I'm completely obsessed with him, it's true. I have a Metz Fathead on my wall at home. I was too nervous around him to tell him about my crush in college, and now it seems as if I've lost my chance. Sigh.

Honestly, though, I haven't needed to do any digging because I knew Metz at SLU (unfortunately) and he puts everything out there pretty plainly on this board and elsewhere on the internet. When your first handful of posts resembled the same types we've all been seeing on here for years, it raised an eyebrow, that's all.

Also, I wouldn't say he was only banned for being a moron. I know you're new here so you might not know; I would say that Metz's former posts on here have been inflammatory, threatening, and/or racist in addition to being moronic. In the early days, he used to start out being fairly entertaining, and now he's not even that, but has always crossed the line fairly soon out of the gate. The meltdowns have been interesting to watch. He might make a good case study someday for a future internet anthropologist to go back and watch the behavioral patterns of the infamous internet lunatic Robertus metzingerus.

I'm completely obsessed with him, it's true. I have a Metz Fathead on my wall at home. I was too nervous around him to tell him about my crush in college, and now it seems as if I've lost my chance. Sigh.

Honestly, though, I haven't needed to do any digging because I knew Metz at SLU (unfortunately) and he puts everything out there pretty plainly on this board and elsewhere on the internet. When your first handful of posts resembled the same types we've all been seeing on here for years, it raised an eyebrow, that's all.

Also, I wouldn't say he was only banned for being a moron. I know you're new here so you might not know; I would say that Metz's former posts on here have been inflammatory, threatening, and/or racist in addition to being moronic. In the early days, he used to start out being fairly entertaining, and now he's not even that, but has always crossed the line fairly soon out of the gate. The meltdowns have been interesting to watch. He might make a good case study someday for a future internet anthropologist to go back and watch the behavioral patterns of the infamous internet lunatic Robertus metzingerus.

Hmm...i'll have to wiki him. As far as crossing a line goes, this is a message board...is it the line of the guy running this site or just your line that he crossed? My line gets crossed by people all the time, but it's not up to me who gets crapped on (at work, that is).

Hmm...i'll have to wiki him. As far as crossing a line goes, this is a message board...is it the line of the guy running this site or just your line that he crossed? My line gets crossed by people all the time, but it's not up to me who gets crapped on (at work, that is).

Not worth a Wiki- he isn't important enough to have one or anything like that. Although, funny you mention it because a friend one time pointed out to me that he had created a Wikipedia page for himself, and then the site took it down a few days later because it lacked relevance.

He's never crossed any line with me personally on here except using my first name in responses when he didn't agree with me, which probably doesn't warrant a ban. But he's made threats to the creator and moderators of this site, made relatively frequent racist comments that have deeply offended other posters (even causing frequent and credible ones to threaten leaving), made threats about former players, and so on.

I guess I don't really understand your last remark.

Back to the subject at hand:

Sad news about Femi. He seemed like a hard worker, good kid, and potential leader in the locker room. I was hoping for a full recovery and 3 more years of a solid role player for SLU. It is very promising to me that all accounts are that he is staying on campus to earn his degree; weaker individuals in his situation would give up altogether.

It crushes me that a few weeks ago we went from having a full 13-scholarship roster to now having 2 open ones (after 2 departures, 1 signing, and this injury), not including the investigation and potential fallout from that.

Not worth a Wiki- he isn't important enough to have one or anything like that. Although, funny you mention it because a friend one time pointed out to me that he had created a Wikipedia page for himself, and then the site took it down a few days later because it lacked relevance.

He's never crossed any line with me personally on here except using my first name in responses when he didn't agree with me, which probably doesn't warrant a ban. But he's made threats to the creator and moderators of this site, made relatively frequent racist comments that have deeply offended other posters (even causing frequent and credible ones to threaten leaving), made threats about former players, and so on.

I guess I don't really understand your last remark.

Back to the subject at hand:

Sad news about Femi. He seemed like a hard worker, good kid, and potential leader in the locker room. I was hoping for a full recovery and 3 more years of a solid role player for SLU. It is very promising to me that all accounts are that he is staying on campus to earn his degree; weaker individuals in his situation would give up altogether.

It crushes me that a few weeks ago we went from having a full 13-scholarship roster to now having 2 open ones (after 2 departures, 1 signing, and this injury), not including the investigation and potential fallout from that.

So your name isn't Pistol! haha damn. That's a cool name ;)

I'm hoping that all the turnover on our roster will bring us success. This summer will be crucial for our team to come together as a unit.