Possible Bad News...

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. Shut it down.

yeah shut it down. too much opinion and discussion.

uhh PSYCHE

don't be ridiculous. why are we here if we can't talk about something this pertinent to billiken bball

btw this thread has 17k views. the most of any thread in bills.com history, by 6k views

I guess if this thread shuts down, all this anxiety and any potential news breaks are just going to move to another thread. I don't see the point for that reason.

Plus, it's now approaching 18,000 views. People want to know what's going on.

Oh man. The J-Board is brutal. I've heard some horror stories from the Kathy Humphries era. Basically it was her way or the highway. She's not at SLU anymore, is she?

she is at the university of pitt. I really liked her and her husband Lyle who owned a restaurant and it showed by the size of his waist

If two guys were arrested, why is it libelous to say So-and-So were arrested?

By Gabrielle Biondo

Originally published May 3, 2010 at 11:52 a.m., updated May 3, 2010 at 11:52 a.m.

Bookmark and Share

St. Louis police said Monday no charges have been filed and they are still investigating a sexual assault case involving three St. Louis University students.

St. Louis Metropolitan Police said the incident happened between 3 and 4 a.m. Saturday, May 1 in the 3400 block of Laclede Avenue. University officials said the location is the Grand Forest Apartments.

Police said a student reported she was sexually assaulted by two male students in the campus dorm. According to police, the victim knew the two male students.

The two students accused of the attack were taken into police custody and questioned, but have been released pending the application of warrants with the circuit attorney's office.

Police said they have not turned the investigation of the early Saturday morning incident over to prosecutors yet.

Police and the university will not release the names of those accused until or unless warrants are issued.

School officials sent a campus alert after the alleged incident was reported. Officials also said representatives of Student Life, Campus Ministry and Student Health & Counseling are providing support to the female student.

Im totally kidding. I would never succomb to the peer pressure that is Billikens.com.

But i do know the names

come on billiken2damaxipad. let's hear the names. This can be a program changer and you will be forever known as the ultimate billiken insider. WE NEED THE NAMES

come on billiken2damaxipad. let's hear the names. This can be a program changer and you will be forever known as the ultimate billiken insider. WE NEED THE NAMES

Can you seriously not figure out the names from reading this thread?