TV for Friday!!!

BLIKNS

Just looked and Comcast-Maryland (Dish Network 424),and CSN-New England(435),are showing the game!!!

Any word about TV in St Louis?

How sad is it I just had to ask that question?

Nothing I heard of unless you have the sports packages. Obviously the big sports bars will carry those channels that were mentioned above.

I believe CBS college sports is showing all of the A-10 games except for the first round and final. They are not listed with the teams yet, just "A-10 Quarterfinal game 1 etc".

Quarterfinals in AC are going to be on the Regional Sports Networks - produced by CBS College Sports - hopefully Charter, KPLR or Fox Sports Midwest picks up the feed for us locals.

Semifinals are on the CBS College Sports

Finals are on CBS

I'll be in Reno - can I bet the game? :lol:

A shout out to Nashville, Tarheel, Schacz(?) and other Billiken fans in the south, Comcast South Sports is carrying the A-10' s opening round on Friday. Am guessing we've got the first game at 12:30. Yeeehah!

I'll be in Reno - can I bet the game? :lol:

Why not? They have sports book at Harrahs.

I am just thinking, if you took the Bills and points in that January/February run, you would made a killing :lol:

The bookies totally underestimated the impact of CE.

I'm predicting record Tournament ratings for day games this year. This is the benefit of high unemployment rates more time to watch basketball during the day.

A shout out to Nashville, Tarheel, Schacz(?) and other Billiken fans in the south, Comcast South Sports is carrying the A-10' s opening round on Friday. Am guessing we've got the first game at 12:30. Yeeehah!

The games I have seen on Comcast have been on CSS. I don't have any time off, so I will check it out and tape the game. Thanks slu72 for the heads up. I am really hoping for a win. Taking it one game at a time will hopefully get us to our ultimate goal on Sunday.

The games I have seen on Comcast have been on CSS. I don't have any time off, so I will check it out and tape the game. Thanks slu72 for the heads up. I am really hoping for a win. Taking it one game at a time will hopefully get us to our ultimate goal on Sunday.

Right, CSS does a pretty good job on the A-10. 2 or 3 Bills' games this year alone. Schazz you ever hear of a long lunch? C'mon, it's the Bills!

In the Cincinnati area (not sure if this counts for all of Ohio, or what overall region), the game should be on the following:

DirecTV: 630 and/or 642

Dish: 424 and/or 435

Time Warner Cable: nothing listed

Any guess as to whether it will be on channelsurfing.net or not?

I gotta figure out how I'm going to watch it. Maybe head to the Over/Under on Washington for a late lunch...

Box, let me know what you do in terms of viewing the game downtown. I'm also considering a late lunch but am unsure of what places will show the game.

I haven't been to Over/Under yet. What is your take on the place?

It's different than your typical sports bar - a little trendier, a little more upscale, but still a comfortable place. I guess you could say the decor is a little on the sterile side though. Good array of TVs, and the food is a step above typical bar food. Overall, I like it.

They have a really cool little patio where they project Cards games on the wall during the summer, which makes for a fun way to catch a baseball game.