Blackberry auto feeds on Dayton Game

I will be in the attending a charity Auction during the Dayton game. Does anyone know of any way to receive game updates on your Blackberry other than browsing to this message board maybe? Does this site offer a running update on the game available on Twitter or some other automatic feed? I am a little green to this technology and how best to do it and I am dying to know how things are going as the game progresses. Thanks!

I will be in the attending a charity Auction during the Dayton game. Does anyone know of any way to receive game updates on your Blackberry other than browsing to this message board maybe? Does this site offer a running update on the game available on Twitter or some other automatic feed? I am a little green to this technology and how best to do it and I am dying to know how things are going as the game progresses. Thanks!

the slu_billikens Twitter feed will have in game updates I'm sure. If you have a Twitter account or create one you can follow slu_billikens and set t up so that it gives you mobile updates sent to yor phone whenever they post somethng.

the slu_billikens Twitter feed will have in game updates I'm sure. If you have a Twitter account or create one you can follow slu_billikens and set t up so that it gives you mobile updates sent to yor phone whenever they post somethng.

Thanks so much for info!