#shoutout to the SLU fans, best fans we seen all year

bk18

Banned billiphan, you are putting Mizzou in the same category as KU, Duke and Illinois? :lol::lol::lol:

Detective(and banned ACE from the Bernie board for threatening someone's kid) - I was comparing their student sections from the games I've seen each team play this year. I wasn't comparing their programs. The Zou Crew brings it a few thousand strong.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Detective(and banned ACE from the Bernie board for threatening someone's kid) - I was comparing their student sections from the games I've seen each team play this year. I wasn't comparing their programs. The Zou Crew brings it a few thousand strong.

Mizzou draws 5-6,000 total for many nonconference games. That's not big time.

Feel free to call me detective. No problem. Not sure where you are getting this I was banned from Bernie's board. That is some story you made up to deflect after I busted you on here for ripping SLU and our fans on that board, while waving the Tiger pom poms.

Why did you change your name from billiphan to postcard?

Take for what its worth, a nice complement. Lavoy didn't tell something we didn't know, since we came into league play the students have been outstanding.

Also he is a junior, probably never play at the Chaifetz again. When they get NCAAs, Temple now will be one of my favorites.

Another thing I noticed, in order to get back to Philly that quickly, Temple has charters.

Speaking of charters, I ran into the Duquesne coaching staff last Friday night at Maggie O'Briens. Got to chatting with them a bit and asked them about their travel arrangements. Turns out they had 5 charters this season for some of the more logistically challenging destinations. They also mentioned that they will not be in our "pod" next year.

Mizzou draws 5-6,000 total for many nonconference games. That's not big time.

Feel free to call me detective. No problem. Not sure where you are getting this I was banned from Bernie's board. That is some story you made up to deflect after I busted you on here for ripping SLU and our fans on that board, while waving the Tiger pom poms.

Why did you change your name from billiphan to postcard?

Detective, we're talking conference games here. Check the attentance for Mizzou's conference games vs SLU's this year.

I hope you don't threaten any children on this board low life.

Once every 20 games? Mizzou is also 4 times bigger than SLU.

3 times bigger.

So if SLU has 7500ish students and 2000 show up for the game that means about 1 in every 3-4 students goes. If the University of Missouri at Columbia gets 2000 to show up thats 1 in 14 students.

SLU gets 2000 students fans maybe twice a year(probably more like 1000) but the rest of the games there are usually 50-100. There is no comparison.

Detective, we're talking conference games here. Check the attentance for Mizzou's conference games vs SLU's this year.

I hope you don't threaten any children on this board low life.

You're changing the argument now. I took issue with your weak attempt to group Mizzou with big time programs like KU, Duke and Illinois. Mizzzou draws 5,000-6,000 for many non-conference games. That's not big time.

Why not answer this simple question - Why did you change your name from billiphan to postcard?

3 times bigger.

SLU gets 2000 students fans maybe twice a year(probably more like 1000) but the rest of the games there are usually 50-100. There is no comparison.

That't not accurate this year. I went to every game during the Fall semester, against the crummy no name teams, and there were a lot more than 50-100 students. The group that I had been going to games with alone is 10-15 students usually, and we always sit on the sliver near the visitors tunnel. I'm pretty sure we weren't 15-20% of the student population all by ourselves. I get your point, but its been easily 500 on average, and its only been better during conference play.

You're changing the argument now. I took issue with your weak attempt to group Mizzou with big time programs like KU, Duke and Illinois. Mizzzou draws 5,000-6,000 for many non-conference games. That's not big time.

Why not answer this simple question - Why did you change your name from billiphan to postcard?

The argument was about student sections, not general attendance. You changed the argument again. And we were also talking about conference games not non conference games. Give it a rest! Quit dodging the facts.

Why did you threaten that poster's kid on the Bernie Board and get banned fromt their Detective? Please answer in a PM. I'm sure people don't want to read our back and forth.

The argument was about student sections, not general attendance. You changed the argument again. And we were also talking about conference games not non conference games. Give it a rest! Quit dodging the facts.

Why did you threaten that poster's kid on the Bernie Board and get banned fromt their Detective? Please answer in a PM. I'm sure people don't want to read our back and forth.

So Mizzou's student attendance is great for those games where they draw 5,000-6,000 people? :lol:

So Mizzou's student attendance is great for those games where they draw 5,000-6,000 people? :lol:

Please take this to PM's.

Why did you threaten that poster's kid on the Bernie Board and get banned from their Detective?

Please take this to PM's.

Why did you threaten that poster's kid on the Bernie Board and get banned from their Detective?

For the second time, I did not threaten a kid on another Board. Not sure where you come up with that. :lol: I answered your question.

Now for the fourth time, answer a question that pertains to THIS board - Why did you change your name from billiphan to postcard?

For the second time, I did not threaten a kid on another Board. Not sure where you come up with that. :lol: I answered your question.

Now for the fourth time, answer a question that pertains to THIS board - Why did you change your name from billiphan to postcard?

For the fifth time, please take this to PM's. I don't know why you insist on doing this. We could settle this through the proper channels whch are PM's. If not for me, do it for the board.

No one buys your answer. Come clean. Why did you threaten that poster's kid on the Bernie Board and get banned from their Detective?

For the fifth time, please take this to PM's. I don't know why you insist on doing this. We could settle this through the proper channels whch are PM's. If not for me, do it for the board.

No one buys your answer. Come clean. Why did you threaten that poster's kid on the Bernie Board and get banned from their Detective?

LOL.

billiphan: No seriously, take it to PM's. I'm tired of talking about it and so is the board. Take it to PM's. But for the umpteenth time, I'll ask you a question on the message board about Bernie's board, which you have already answered multiple times.

Seriously, how is this guy still allowed to post here? It's clear he was previously banned/suspended, came back with a new name and does the same ole routine. He rarely participates in a substantive discussion about SLU. Seems we set a precedent with Metz and should apply that here.

LOL.

billiphan: No seriously, take it to PM's. I'm tired of talking about it and so is the board. Take it to PM's. But for the umpteenth time, I'll ask you a question on the message board about Bernie's board, which you have already answered multiple times.

Seriously, how is this guy still allowed to post here? It's clear he was previously banned/suspended, came back with a new name and does the same ole routine. He rarely participates in a substantive discussion about SLU. Seems we set a precedent with Metz and should apply that here.

+1 completely agree. Didn't this just happen a few days ago on another thread. Seriously, either take it to PM or don't post. I don't want to read the back and forth on 5th and 6th time answers. If Posty is banned billiphan, the precedent has been set with Metz, and should be enforced here.

LOL.

These are all threads I've started in the last month. I would say they're all SLU and basketball related. If you don't like what I post, don't read it. It takes two to tango. There are plenty of posters on this board that get off track more than I do.

• Xavier Coach Posts on X Message Board
  • The latest on the Bills from Bubble Watch on ESPN.com 02/25
  • More from Joe Lunardi
  • The latest on the Bills from Bubble Watch on ESPN.com
  • Did the A10 "Figure Out" the RPI 12
  • NCAA Mock Bracket Out Today
  • Majerus Story on ESPN.COM
  • Bracketology

So Mizzou's student attendance is great for those games where they draw 5,000-6,000 people? :angry:

Ace-

Nobody believes what Billiphan writes on this board, its probably all made up....he just tries to agitate everyone on here. He also calls me Metz sometimes...other times eastside. Then just goes on repeat.

Good luck with your headache, take some advil.

LOL.

+1

Instead of posting in one of the basketball related threads, you 3 have chosen to keep harping on this issue between myself and ACE which you suggested being taken to the PM's but didn't do that yourself. You can't get enough of it, just admit it. Now please, let's get back to the Brian Conklin thread and talk bball.

On a brighter note, Remekun looked great denfensively and showed some offensive potential. That was great to see. Imagine if we could have red shirted him, that would have been great for him and the program. A front court with 2 guys as active as JS and CR will be great in the future as they develop.

On a less bright note haha, JJ gets way too many minutes (21 last night). I guess we are a little short at guard with Femi out and Reid out. His effort is there but he struggles out there mainly due to his size, he's only going to knock down a WIDE open jumper. Again, not trying to put the guy down but its the predictament we were in last night. I hold my breath with the ball in his hands.

These are all threads I've started in the last month. I would say they're all SLU and basketball related. If you don't like what I post, don't read it. It takes two to tango. There are plenty of posters on this board that get off track more than I do.

• Xavier Coach Posts on X Message Board
  • The latest on the Bills from Bubble Watch on ESPN.com 02/25
  • More from Joe Lunardi
  • The latest on the Bills from Bubble Watch on ESPN.com
  • Did the A10 "Figure Out" the RPI 12
  • NCAA Mock Bracket Out Today
  • Majerus Story on ESPN.COM
  • Bracketology

Like I said, you rarely participate in substantive discussions about SLU. You're rarely, if ever, post in a game thread. I rarely, if ever, see you post any post-game thoughts. I rarely, if ever, read your analysis of the team or the coach. Etc., etc., etc.

Just because you post a couple of Billiken-bubble stories from espn hardly means you take part in substantive discussions.

Further, I don't think you've denied that you're billiphan. I only see that you dispute whether billiphan was banned or not.

In fact, when a poster started a thread stating that he thought Postcard was billiphan, your response was basically, "are you really that dense?", suggesting that it was a no-brainer that postcard and billiphan are one in the same.

Mods, please apply the precedent to this joker.

On a brighter note, Remekun looked great denfensively and showed some offensive potential. That was great to see. Imagine if we could have red shirted him, that would have been great for him and the program. A front court with 2 guys as active as JS and CR will be great in the future as they develop.

On a less bright note haha, JJ gets way too many minutes (21 last night). I guess we are a little short at guard with Femi out and Reid out. His effort is there but he struggles out there mainly due to his size, he's only going to knock down a WIDE open jumper. Again, not trying to put the guy down but its the predictament we were in last night. I hold my breath with the ball in his hands.

I thought JJ played decently, but maybe I was off in my assessment. It hurt that he couldn't knock down the 3 in the 2nd half. He does drive and create when we fall in to our patented 5 minute drought.

I thought CR was great. Nice post move. Nice jumper. Pretty good D. Good stuff from CR.

Like I said, you rarely participate in substantive discussions about SLU. You're rarely, if ever, post in a game thread. I rarely, if ever, see you post any post-game thoughts. I rarely, if ever, read your analysis of the team or the coach. Etc., etc., etc.

Just because you post a couple of Billiken-bubble stories from espn hardly means you take part in substantive discussions.

Further, I don't think you've denied that you're billiphan. I only see that you dispute whether billiphan was banned or not.

In fact, when a poster started a thread stating that he thought Postcard was billiphan, your response was basically, "are you really that dense?", suggesting that it was a no-brainer that postcard and billiphan are one in the same.

Mods, please apply the precedent to this joker.

You're just proving my argument that you can't get enough of me. Most sane men(you're not either) would choose to ignore me. I have posters on ignore. It's really pretty easy. Stop RESPSONDING TO THIS. IT JUST KEEPS IT GOING.

And when did you become the judge of what's substantive and when did you start tracking who participates in which discussions? I think your Billiken analysis sucks and you never bring anything worth to the board.