Rush the court when we win?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think yes.....it's a ranked team, and the final regular season home game, of what's been a great ride so far......the fans deserve something fun

when we rushed last year against dayton it looked very bush-league.

What exactly did the fans do to "deserve" to run on the court?

F no don't rush the court.

Temple ain't Syracuse.

Yeah, save the rushing of the court for when we win the A-10 championship last year.

No dice.

If we really want to evolve into a legit contender in the A10/Country we shouldn't rush the court. It should be things are as usual when we win at home. However, it is a huge game for a team that hasn't been in this situation for a number of years. If we (the students) are hammered enough and feeling it as a group at the time I'm not going to stand and watch as all my classmates celebrate on the court.

If we really want to evolve into a legit contender in the A10/Country we shouldn't rush the court. It should be things are as usual when we win at home. However, it is a huge game for a team that hasn't been in this situation for a number of years. If we (the students) are hammered enough and feeling it as a group at the time I'm not going to stand and watch as all my classmates celebrate on the court.

I wasn't planning on it for sure. I was just giving a reason as to why it would be fine to rush. I have a feeling that there will be alot of people pushing for it when we win tomorrow.

Exactly its a huge win for us this year. The players will love it. If not all the players I know Willie will love it. The place is going to go nuts with a win. Im also thinking its going to be a close game which only helps with the excitement

For me it's always been one of those things that annoys me when I see it on TV, but at the same time, I've always wanted to do it one time and then that's it. No big deal if we don't, but like the others are saying, if some people start it, I will gladly follow, and then cross that off my things to do list.