Rush the court when we win?

Someone already mentioned it; His 'that s#it might fly in Nigeria, but it don't here' in a very disparaging tone. Maybe not racist, but he's an ###### and whiner.

He's a homer. But then again so are you.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone already mentioned it; His 'that s#it might fly in Nigeria, but it don't here' in a very disparaging tone. Maybe not racist, but he's an ###### and whiner.

Yes, you're right, he said "sh*t" on the air. LOL. The nigerian comment was harmless.

Fyi, you should probably take a look at who his broadcast partner is.

However, I can see how Rammer would rub opposing fans the wrong way.

He's our radio guy. Don't ###### listen to him if you don't have thick skin. Be a man.

I didn't plan on it, but our ESPN radio broadcast had the Phillies spring training game on for some reason. I didn't have a choice.

He's a homer. But then again so are you.

Who isn't a homer?

I didn't call him a loser. I said he is the loses tonight. Don't misquote.

You called him a loser, yet his team won, he was the best player on the floor tonight, his team is in first place in the A10, looking at a 3 or 4 seed in the ncaa tournament, and he's looking at getting drafted if he keeps putting up double doubles. Sounds like a total loser...

Yes, you're right, he said "sh*t" on the air. LOL. The nigerian comment was harmless.

Fyi, you should probably take a look at who his broadcast partner is.

However, I can see how Rammer would rub opposing fans the wrong way.

Me too. But he is a SLU announcer. Just like we are SLU fans and you are a TEMPLE fan. So if you don't like his homer attitude TURN IT OFF or get your own TEMPLE friendly feed. That's probably what all the old people listening to the radio want to hear anyway. He's essentially doing his job siding for us. He doesn't get paid by the NCAA or the A10, he's a Billiken rep.

Hell, you think Hawk Harrelson has had a job for a hundred and eighty four years with the White Sox by touting the Twins and Tigers? Seriously, just go back to your own board because you aren't coming up with anything valuable here. Like I said, enjoy your win. The Billikens squad is still JV at this point but we're a damn good JV team at that.

Me too. But he is a SLU announcer. Just like we are SLU fans and you are a TEMPLE fan. So if you don't like his homer attitude TURN IT OFF or get your own TEMPLE friendly feed. That's probably what all the old people listening to the radio want to hear anyway. He's essentially doing his job siding for us. He doesn't get paid by the NCAA or the A10, he's a Billiken rep.

Hell, you think Hawk Harrelson has had a job for a hundred and eighty four years with the White Sox by touting the Twins and Tigers? Seriously, just go back to your own board because you aren't coming up with anything valuable here. Like I said, enjoy your win. The Billikens squad is still JV at this point but we're a damn good JV team at that.

Harrelson is brutal.

Harrelson is brutal.

Yep, but guess what? He was a professional athlete, now is a TV personality, and has more money than you and probably a World Series ring....so by your description of Lavoy he's probably a stud too.

Yep, but guess what? He was a professional athlete, now is a TV personality, and has more money than you and probably a World Series ring....so by your description of Lavoy he's probably a stud too.

I dont know about that, I do pretty well financially. I will concede the WS ring. Thankfully, my Phillies won one, so that's some consolation.

I dont know about that, I do pretty well financially. I will concede the WS ring. Thankfully, my Phillies won one, so that's some consolation.

Well, as some on the board like to joke about, you and the Hawk can compare your PAYSTUBS together later. Point is, Lavoy is "better" than whatever poster you were referring to just like the Hawk is "better" than you, and yet you both thing the other sucks. So big whoop.

I see this thread has gone away from the topic but..............

Maryland just rushed the court after beating Duke and I thought that it was unneccessary.

Yeah, I think that Mr. Temple Man just posted in here so we would have an extra-long stupid thread about thinking about rushing the court. Yknow, to make us look even stupider. If you are ranked, and you didn't just win it all, you shouldn't rush the court. That's my thought.