Rush the court when we win?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Calling our team classless is hilarious. There isn't a nicer group of guys in college basketball.

I haven't met yours, but I know one that could give them a run for their money on the court and in life. You guys won and now that the game is over I'll be happy to play nice. But I'm still not afraid of a single team in this A10 tournament. We have a long ways to go, but there is no doubt we've proven we can play with any team in this league. You got far from our best effort from our Big 3. If somehow we play you again in the tournament I hope they show up.

I haven't met yours, but I know one that could give them a run for their money on the court and in life. You guys won and now that the game is over I'll be happy to play nice. But I'm still not afraid of a single team in this A10 tournament. We have a long ways to go, but there is no doubt we've proven we can play with any team in this league. You got far from our best effort from our Big 3. If somehow we play you again in the tournament I hope they show up.

100% agreed....we didn't show up at all in the 2nd half......Maybe I went a bit overboard on calling your team classless...I was(and still am)mad that we didn't show up in the 2nd half....I'll give Temple's D some credit, but we didn't give them anywhere close to our best.

Dancing? Come on, it was a big win away from home. What should they do? Show no emotion whatsoever after a gritty game?

Or wait how about Lavoy Allen cursing and making obscene gestures along with the rest of your "classy" team. You are a joke JHG go back to your own board, you are making the rest of the Temple fans look bad.

Dancing? Come on, it was a big win away from home. What should they do? Show no emotion whatsoever after a gritty game?

Go to the locker room and celebrate all you want.....Sure it was a big win....Did SLU play well? No, not at all.....But of course you're going to celebrate, but not on the opposing teams' court....But give me a while to vent....I'm sure I won't be nearly this upset in 30 minutes.....Like I said earlier....I'm just upset that SLU didn't give you guys anywhere close to our best game....I apologize to Temple and to all SLU fans if I seemed to come across as a sore loser.....

Or wait how about Lavoy Allen cursing and making obscene gestures along with the rest of your "classy" team. You are a joke JHG go back to your own board, you are making the rest of the Temple fans look bad.

Whatever you say. Obscene gestures? Yeah, you dont know Lavoy Allen...

Btw, the racist filth spewed by your announcers was especially classy. So was their constant whining the entire game. I think we scored 0 points, because every dribble was a travel, apparently. Also, apparently SLU gets fouled on every play (despite shooting jumpers the whole game), and NEVER travels.

Btw, the racist filth spewed by your announcers was especially classy. So was their constant whining the entire game. I think we scored 0 points, because every dribble was a travel, apparently. Also, apparently SLU gets fouled on every play (despite shooting jumpers the whole game), and NEVER travels.

Really because I ###### saw it with my own eyes.

Btw, the racist filth spewed by your announcers was especially classy.

I'm posting this against my better judgement, but I'd like some further classification of that comment. Either spill it or GTFO. I didn't get an audio feed of the game, but I'd really like to hear some of that "racist filth".

Please expand on "racist filth"

Really because I ###### saw it with my own eyes.

No obviously, we're wrong.....Even though they don't show any of that stuff on TV after the game, Allen obviously didn't do anything to us.....And yes, you got away with tons of travels, but reffing is part of the game.....

Please expand on "racist filth"

I heard Rammer say something to the effect of "they might allow that in Nigeria" when the Temple guy fouled or traveled or something. I presumed the kid was from Nigeria. I didn't hear anything else, but was more focused on the video.

I heard Rammer say something to the effect of "they might allow that in Nigeria" when the Temple guy fouled or traveled or something. I presumed the kid was from Nigeria. I didn't hear anything else, but was more focused on the video.

That is no worse than saying "from down under" when Cody scores.

50 Micheal Eric So. F/C 6-11 240 Lagos, Nigeria Church Farm (PA) School

And indeed he is, assuming this is who you are talking about. Just leave, my A10 foe. You're reaching at straws. Enjoy the NCAA and hope we don't meet you in the A10 tourney.

Well, that's settled. Good.

Now, please explain the racist filth.

Someone already mentioned it; His 'that s#it might fly in Nigeria, but it don't here' in a very disparaging tone. Maybe not racist, but he's an ###### and whiner.