Sell Out

cactusstl

"It depends on the the student walk up today". That was the AD this morning on 590AM Radio after being asked if it will be a sell out. He said "We are darn near there."

Also great article in the PD this morning about the building, the the crowd noises and in particular the student section. Would love to tear the roof off tonight!

I have my white shirt and Billiken blue tie on here at work. I'll probably just keep it on for the game!

Love it. White Oxford, Billiken blue striped tie with the matching socks. Even using a blue mechanical pencil, which I didn't know existed. Go bills.

Great read!! More people need to know about the "Fetz." You don't beat us at home. Not in our house.

Good news overall, bad news for me: I just tried to buy tickets through metrotix and/or online and all of the upper bowl $16 general admission seats are GONE!! There are only a couple of single tickets left. I coudn't get 2 together anywhere. I had to buck up--double what I usually pay at the door. Still a small price to pay for a full house and Bills victory over a top team. I can't wait--its going to be fun. If the students section can top what they have done in the last few games--it is going to be ridiculous tough for x in the second half.

Go bills!

hopefully tonite marks the beginning of the end of the days of thinking one can just walk up buy tickets and sit anywhere.