You guys run a good board

xualum

Tuesday Truths from Basketball Prospectus

If you enjoy reading Ken Pomeroy's stats. Then you will enjoy the above link.

See you on Wednesday night.

I've always wondered, why don't you guys consolidate your boards? That happened with this one and another SLU board years ago, with the hosts of each becoming moderators. I would think musketeermadness.com and xavierhoops.com would benefit from the same thing. I guess pride of ownership could get in the way, but it seems to me you want your fans in one place.

I've always wondered, why don't you guys consolidate your boards? That happened with this one and another SLU board years ago, with the hosts of each becoming moderators. I would think musketeermadness.com and xavierhoops.com would benefit from the same thing. I guess pride of ownership could get in the way, but it seems to me you want your fans in one place.

Long story short.

There was a schism a few years ago. Younger alums tend to go to xavierhoops.com; more seasoned alums go to musketeermadness.com.

Many go to both. I find that the xavierhoops board is easier to read and more technology savvy. There is more smack and off-topic sections on xavierhoops than musketeermadness.