Iowa State v. SLU thread

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this is a pathetic way to have to follow a basketball game. thank the gods for billikens.com though, it's certainly a gods-send.

jimbo, my brothers and i were at the av thanksgiving tournament last night. av cruised to its first championship since 2002. we kept it in the county! av wasn't even very good, but they blew out every team in the tourney. they have some lights out shooters, but the coaching is pretty hands-off. with a good coach, they'd be pretty good.

certainly didn't have the force of a chris foster/jared lane battle, man!

go bills!

this is a pathetic way to have to follow a basketball game. thank the gods for billikens.com though, it's certainly a gods-send.

jimbo, my brothers and i were at the av thanksgiving tournament last night. av cruised to its first championship since 2002. we kept it in the county! av wasn't even very good, but they blew out every team in the tourney. they have some lights out shooters, but the coaching is pretty hands-off. with a good coach, they'd be pretty good.

go bills!

There are a 116 of us following on Billikens.com <_<

go bills!

ahh, chris foster and jared lane. those matchups were epic. i worked w/ jared lane on the river the summer after his senior year. he was banging some volleyball coach and kind of nervous about going off to Texas to play ball. Never heard of/from him after that. Foster was an animal for high school. My little brother plays for Lesterville, made varsity as a sophomore but didn't play last night in the consolation game. He was all pissed, but I'm sure he'll start JV, play some varsity later.

I'm hoping to catch a few games around Christmas.

on top of everything else, my billikens.com just crashed. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I assume you are kidding since you are posting, but are people experiencing problems?

CR with a bucket and bruise. Going to the line.

Scores. Tie game.

Corey Remekun is growing up. 3-point play ties game at 13 w/ 9:30 left.

Brackins scores from everywhere.

Gilstrap jumper puts ISU back up 15-13.

Reid gets layup after no-look from Jordan to tie game.

Jordan is having a good game. Corey is having a coming out party.