Keneseaw State Game Thread plus Postgame Analysis

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cummings went out at 9 minutes. He is our best player. Game is over.

71-62 with just over 2 minutes remaining. Willie Reed about to shoot a free throw to complete an and-1 play. Sounds like Kennesaw State got within a basket or two and we went on a nice little run.

This game had me nervous- KS is more athletic than people thought. Just need a strong finish here.

SLU has had consistently balanced scoring this year. I'm really happy with that. We won't see the clog the lane guard the only outside shooter defense that shuts us down in the past.

I was looking at UGA on kenpom and they are bad lost to Wofford at home and UAB on the road.

How does KSU look in comparison to Nebraska?

KSU was stronger, more athletic, and shot the ball a lot better than Nebraska from the outside. KSU was easily the best team the Billikens have played this year. I was impressed.

Cassity had two bad stretches today -- one in which he had a few consecutive turnovers and one in which he got beat on defense a few times in a row. Those stretches aside, he was probably the best player on the floor today. I think he was 4 of 5 from 3, had several nice drives and finishes, had several nice assists, and was all over the floor.

KSU was stronger, more athletic, and shot the ball a lot better than Nebraska from the outside. KSU was easily the best team the Billikens have played this year. I was impressed.

Agreed, did not go away from this game thinking that we played a bad team. They were long, athletic, and could shoot it from the outside. 30 and 2 were pretty good players.