Is It The Same Redditt Hudson

huzzah

If you go to stltoday.com there is a front page story about the ACLU reporting widespread abuses in city jails. The person reporting the abuses, on behalf of the ACLU, is Ridditt Hudson. I am wondering if this is the Redditt Hudson who played center for SLU under Rich Grawer. He graduated from U City and as I recall went to law school @ Mizzery after graduating from SLU. If the allegations prove true, investigation to confirm may be started, this will represent an act of public service. At this point city officials are denying the allegations.

If you go to stltoday.com there is a front page story about the ACLU reporting widespread abuses in city jails. The person reporting the abuses, on behalf of the ACLU, is Ridditt Hudson. I am wondering if this is the Redditt Hudson who played center for SLU under Rich Grawer. He graduated from U City and as I recall went to law school @ Mizzery after graduating from SLU. If the allegations prove true, investigation to confirm may be started, this will represent an act of public service. At this point city officials are denying the allegations.

Its the same one.

• 5 years later...