SS Attendance

Bill_Ken R

The box score on the SLU website shows attendance as 6, 152. Does anyone know if that is actual attendance or tickets sold? In the past my understanding was that attendance was given in tickets sold. I thought we had sold more season tickets than that. I understand that people do not find this an attractive game.

The box score on the SLU website shows attendance as 6, 152. Does anyone know if that is actual attendance or tickets sold? In the past my understanding was that attendance was given in tickets sold. I thought we had sold more season tickets than that. I understand that people do not find this an attractive game.

The attendance figure this year are tickets scanned at the gate. It is not the same as past seasons at the Savvis.

The attendance figure this year are tickets scanned at the gate. It is not the same as past seasons at the Savvis.

We walked through the main entrance at 6:45 and there were more than a few people buying tickets at the window. Maybe its the cheaper prices, maybe people just wanted to do something other than watch MU get slaughtered, but there were at least a few walk-ups.

We walked through the main entrance at 6:45 and there were more than a few people buying tickets at the window. Maybe its the cheaper prices, maybe people just wanted to do something other than watch MU get slaughtered, but there were at least a few walk-ups.

Yeah I noticed the same thing prior to game time. I thought there would be more students there considering it was a saturday night game but they were playing Savannah State... Were you expecting more people to be there last night? I couldnt really tell if that was a good crowd or not considering the Mizzou game and how cold it was

Yeah I noticed the same thing prior to game time. I thought there would be more students there considering it was a saturday night game but they were playing Savannah State... Were you expecting more people to be there last night? I couldnt really tell if that was a good crowd or not considering the Mizzou game and how cold it was

To increase attendance I think we should build a tunnel from the C Arena to the garage.

we have always had fair weather fans-even at $25 a ticket and up; the fact that people have tickets for more than 15 games a season means they only

come out when the weather is fine or indoor parking like the old Keil-a brisk walk across campus doesn't do it for our older crowds

we have always had fair weather fans-even at $25 a ticket and up; the fact that people have tickets for more than 15 games a season means they only

come out when the weather is fine or indoor parking like the old Keil-a brisk walk across campus doesn't do it for our older crowds

Students no longer have an excuse not to come to the games. $10 a ticket is very little to ask, especially compared to other schools. The arena is RIGHT ON CAMPUS!! Of course, as with all sports, the better we do, the more student fans come out.

The BC game was AWESOME. If only we could have that type of crowd the entire season. The student section was rockin.

Students no longer have an excuse not to come to the games. $10 a ticket is very little to ask, especially compared to other schools. The arena is RIGHT ON CAMPUS!! Of course, as with all sports, the better we do, the more student fans come out.

The BC game was AWESOME. If only we could have that type of crowd the entire season. The student section was rockin.

There are plenty of folks who guaranteed that the on-campus arena would immediately draw students to the games. I think it's improving, but it's pretty hard to overturn decades of student apathy. Winning games is the most important thing that can happen. Everything else is secondary.

I love this excuse. I don't know anyone who studied on Saturday night before finals week. I can see not showing up during finals week, but come on.

I'm with you. I was always looking for reasons to take a two-hour break, but certainly didn't need one on Saturday night. This one doesn't even require leaving campus.

HAHAH They had a 1-1 record in road games I attended before the Michigan game. There weren't many people there. There was an outstanding Saint Louis following there.

Michigan's Libero was unbelievable. She was the single reason they won in my opinion. SLU played great except for their serving which was.. less than stellar. The SLU crowd(including myself) was extremely rowdy while the michigan fans looked like SLU Basketball fans. ;)