nebraska game thread

Cowboy

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FSN has talked more about Eric Piatkowski than I've heard collectively in the last 9 years so far in 5 minutes. Apparently he torched us 18 years ago.

And I'm already concerned that the pressure D Nebraska is playing is going to cause us a lot of trouble all night. It already takes us three swing passes to get the ball inside the paint.

I have access to ESPN 360 because my ISP is Verizon FIOS but it never ever works.

I'm listening to the NU feed. I think you can order individual ESPN Full Court games but it is like $10.

If a game is on ESPN Full Court and FSN then it is blocked out unless it is on you the FSN you would normally have. For example FSN SW if a game is on there and ESPN Full Court I still get it because that is my normal FSN station.

I have access to ESPN 360 because my ISP is Verizon FIOS but it never ever works.

I'm listening to the NU feed. I think you can order individual ESPN Full Court games but it is like $10.

If a game is on ESPN Full Court and FSN then it is blocked out unless it is on you the FSN you would normally have. For example FSN SW if a game is on there and ESPN Full Court I still get it because that is my normal FSN station.

how is that your fsn station in dfw??

good for you though

It is beig blacked out in St Louis on Dish and Direct.