New Seats

You are suprised? You must be a new SLU fan...

Everyone on this board predicted this

fixed your statement sae. ;)

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, it's August. Let's see what the athletic department cooks up for freshman orientation and then for the start of practice to set some new standards for student marketing. Face it, the single biggest target market to achieve long-term success is the freshman class.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Steve, what happened to the billikens.com seating chart? I looked at the thread again this morning and the graphic seems to have vanished.

Also, I gave you the wrong seat info anyway- I'm 205, Row D, Seats 17-18

Steve, what happened to the billikens.com seating chart? I looked at the thread again this morning and the graphic seems to have vanished.

Also, I gave you the wrong seat info anyway- I'm 205, Row D, Seats 17-18

I can guess why it is down. We had a few crazies making what I would call threat to others on theboard. If they were real the seating chart was not the best idea. But I miss it also.

I can guess why it is down. We had a few crazies making what I would call threat to others on theboard. If they were real the seating chart was not the best idea. But I miss it also.

But couldn't crazies still use the thread to go through and look at everyone's seats anyway? Either way, if that's the case then it's a real shame, a few goons ruining a good resource for everyone else.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a student at SLU, and the writer for the University News, so I sit at a scorer's table in front of Blue Crew, next to Art, if you know who Art is.. I can't spell his last name, but it's something like Villanger..

• 7 months later...

Wow, we would have been sitting next to each other had I not moved!

I'm now in 210. Couldn't justify spending over $1k for tickets and parking this year. Kiddos are expensive.

Ah, that's too bad. I know at least two other groups over there and decided to make the move from 205.

Scoop will be right behind you to provide good commentary.

Maybe I'll swing by and sit in my old seats (1-2) if no one takes them.

I'll keep an ear out for that commentary. I actually will probably only be at 5 or so games this season, as I split the tickets with my dad, but in my name. Just found out I'm moving back to STL next summer, though, so I'll finally be able to fully utilize the tickets for 2010-2011. The ticket office told me that if I wanted a pair in 118, my choices were 3-4 in row T or 5-6 in row S. I went with T to give my parents an extra 2-seat buffer between them and the student section. We wanted an aisle but couldn't get one there.

• 4 weeks later...

Alright, so four games into the season, I was suffering from a major case of buyer's remorse in my new, cheaper seats. They just didn't feel right.

I called today to get my old ones back, but someone had purchased them!

So now I'm in 118, row v, seats 1-2 - two rows behind my old seats.

Alright, so four games into the season, I was suffering from a major case of buyer's remorse in my new, cheaper seats. They just didn't feel right.

Welcome back!

Glad to have you back in 118. I'll finally get to try out my new seats in 118, row T, on December 5th vs. SIUC. Am I in your old seats (3-4)? We tried to get on the aisle in that section (my dad goes to the bathroom a lot) but there weren't any available when I talked to them a couple months ago. 1-2 in row V must have opened up in the meantime.

That's a good section. I've got friends in the front row above the floor entrance, which I think is P, and then some friends in the last row, which must be V or W. I was surprised at how good the view is from 118; the benefits of a basketball-only arena.