Waynesville's BJ Ray

CMA

sorry if this information has been posted previously.....

JPRock, who reports primarily on prep football, at showmesportsonline.com.....

has just posted a story about 6' 3" 2 sport recruit BJ Ray from Waynesville MO......regarding basketball recruiting....

"...And Football isn`t the only sport that Ray is being recruited for. He is also a stand out in basketball and was named All Conference and All District in that sport as well.

" I am hearing from SLU,Missouri St. and Wisconsin for basketball. SLU`s coach came by and has talked to me. Missouri St. seems pretty interested and Wisconsin is sending me mail."

On how picking a school will be determined in the future?

"I will keep my options open right now. Distance isn`t a factor. I am an Army kid so moving isn`t a problem for me. I will pick a school based on my major I want to be in, sports medicine..."

here's a link.......

http://showmesportsonline.com/bj_ray

This is pumping me up! I'd love for SLU to have a player from my Alma Mater, Waynesville High School.

Very few WHS students go to SLU. There were only 2 at SLU when I was there. I wonder where this kids parents call home? That can often have an effect on where they want to go. Eventhough my parents are from GA I stayed in MO.

I hope he is good enough to come to SLU.

sorry if this information has been posted previously.....

JPRock, who reports primarily on prep football, at showmesportsonline.com.....

has just posted a story about 6' 3" 2 sport recruit BJ Ray from Waynesville MO......regarding basketball recruiting....

"...And Football isn`t the only sport that Ray is being recruited for. He is also a stand out in basketball and was named All Conference and All District in that sport as well.

" I am hearing from SLU,Missouri St. and Wisconsin for basketball. SLU`s coach came by and has talked to me. Missouri St. seems pretty interested and Wisconsin is sending me mail."

On how picking a school will be determined in the future?

"I will keep my options open right now. Distance isn`t a factor. I am an Army kid so moving isn`t a problem for me. I will pick a school based on my major I want to be in, sports medicine..."

here's a link.......

http://showmesportsonline.com/bj_ray