Recruiting--What's the latest?

In the 2009 class, we've offered a 6'7 WF from the Kansas City area named Ivo Baltic. We're the only offer listed with Scout but he did get some postive Internet guru reviews for his play in a tournament this past weekend. Hopefully I'll get to see him play during summer vacation.

You can read about the 2008 kid Rodrigo Peggau in the self-titled thread below if you haven't already.

Also I believe the end of the signing period is May 21.

In the 2009 class, we've offered a 6'7 WF from the Kansas City area named Ivo Baltic. We're the only offer listed with Scout but he did get some postive Internet guru reviews for his play in a tournament this past weekend. Hopefully I'll get to see him play during summer vacation.

You can read about the 2008 kid Rodrigo Peggau in the self-titled thread below if you haven't already.

Also I believe the end of the signing period is May 21.

3star you are correct on the date. may 21st.

3star you are correct on the date. may 21st.

So the only guy we're after is Peggau? Got to believe RM is working the phones. Doesn't mean we will sign another guy but I have to believe we are stilling trying but just no on this Board is privy to the details. Fair assessment?

from Park Hills South....he plays for Spiece Mo Kan All Stars on the AAU circuit.........

KC has a number of good players...he's one of them....active, a rebounder, scores inside

you're right, he just played well at Lawrence last weekend...

So the only guy we're after is Peggau? Got to believe RM is working the phones. Doesn't mean we will sign another guy but I have to believe we are stilling trying but just no on this Board is privy to the details. Fair assessment?

I think you are right. I'm betting we have more irons in the fire than we know about. Didn't Conklin's signing come out of nowhere.