Harrellson To UK

@#$#@#$#@#$##@#$#@$%$#$%#@%$@#$#$!~#%%$!!%$!$! (x2)

Much like some can take a close loss in a game to a UNC type team and say "this proves we can play with the big boys," at the end of the day its still a loss and no real good comes from it.

Recruiting is the same thing as RM proved he can get us close to the big boys but a loss is still a loss and this one hurts.

Good luck to Josh.

Hey Tee. Now you know what it feels like to lose all those recruiting battles to USC, i.e., V. Hazleton, B Green

[/qWe always seem to be improvin but I am tired of that. I want to be good. I want to be in the NCAA tourneys.

[/qWe always seem to be improvin but I am tired of that. I want to be good. I want to be in the NCAA tourneys.

Got to give Majerus some time. Rome wasn't built overnight. Look at what he's bringng in this year. He's going to be working hard at next year's group. Look at it this way. When is the last time we lost a recruiting battle with UK? 30-40 years ago. When you're trying to get up on the big stage, you are going to trip some time.

Got to give Majerus some time. Rome wasn't built overnight. Look at what he's bringng in this year. He's going to be working hard at next year's group. Look at it this way. When is the last time we lost a recruiting battle with UK? 30-40 years ago. When you're trying to get up on the big stage, you are going to trip some time.

Thats my point. Its always seems like were waiting and next year we'll be good. I belive we will be good I really do but I want that time to come

Hey Tee. Now you know what it feels like to lose all those recruiting battles to USC, i.e., V. Hazleton, B Green

been losing on the losing end of SLU recruiting since as long as I can remember, Jahidi White. I still remember the hats lined up and the smile on his face when he put the GU hat on.

USC has some serious closers on their recruiting staff. SLU, Coach, the Staff, facilites, revived tradtion will get us there!

FIGHT ON!

Posted Image

Josh has a well tweaked Myspace and Facebook page.. TL and KL seems to have neither.. That explains it!

No sense crying his parents are also disappointed but still respects their son's decision and RM is still working double time to fill in the void and may be better.. :P