Coach Gillispie Will Visit Josh Harrellson Tonight

davidlee

FWIW

I saw this on Catspause.com

Coach Gillispie Will Visit Josh Harrellson Tonight For An In Home Visit

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coach Gillispie will be flying to St. Louis tonight for an official in home visit with Josh Harrellson. This will be the first time that the two will have spoken directly to one another in person, as Josh's LOI binding restricted Coach Gillispie from directly contacting him before. This in home visit is placed exactly one day before Josh begins his official visits, a five week span of five schools, a good move by Coach Gillispie.

FYI

This was on CatsPause.com

swicfan

JucoJunction.com

Post #17

MyFanPage

Add Buddy Re: Coach Gillispie Will Visit Josh Harrellson Tonight For An In Home Visit Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coach Gillispie was at SWIC tonight for open gym. He wasn't the only coach there. Missouri, purdue, Iowa State, NIU, nad Minnesota was also there.

Here's a pic from tonight of Billy and Joey Parker from SWIC. Josh is behide them back turned talking to Missouri's coach.

Link: Billy G and Joey Parker

http://kentucky.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid...888&style=2

FYI

This was on CatsPause.com

swicfan

JucoJunction.com

Post #17

MyFanPage

Add Buddy Re: Coach Gillispie Will Visit Josh Harrellson Tonight For An In Home Visit Reply

Coach Gillispie was at SWIC tonight for open gym. He wasn't the only coach there. Missouri, purdue, Iowa State, NIU, nad Minnesota was also there.

Here's a pic from tonight of Billy and Joey Parker from SWIC. Josh is behide them back turned talking to Missouri's coach.

Link: Billy G and Joey Parker

http://kentucky.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid...888&style=2

Boy, hate to be pessimistic here, but I just got a feeling Josh will be singing "My Old Kentucky Home" in the not too distant future. Hope not, we could surely use him. Wonder why we weren't there?

Boy, hate to be pessimistic here, but I just got a feeling Josh will be singing "My Old Kentucky Home" in the not too distant future. Hope not, we could surely use him. Wonder why we weren't there?

Maji's playing hard to get. Sausage talks, suckling walks.