OT: Local going Pro

thefan

So, you're an ends justify the means type of guy. I don't really think having your grade schooler record shots on a clipboad and constantly embarrassing him in front of his peers is a good thing.

Not sure why you're picking this fight with Pistol. He's proven he's a good contributor to the board and has no reason to just make up stories like this. Plus, the issues with Ahearn's dad were long documented on this board and others during his recruitment. It's old news.

Excuse me, am I'm missing something here? Nashville, do you know that Ward and June Cleaver were just characters in a sitcom? What parent didn't at one time embarrass his kid in front of his peers?

I am not picking on Pistol. However, if you come on here and make statements like he has.... you should be able to back them up...especially if you are addressing a person's character....I have yet to hear his explanation about why he called Ahearn a d-bag? Nothing he has written so far gives me this impression...picking on him?....no...just requesting some facts...

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

""On a role?" You're even inventing phrases! I guess you missed the chapter on homonyms in second grade."

Would you believe typo?

Okay, you got me...

I should have looked for less fun...killed less afternoons...and studied Spelling Unit 6.

I would like to believe it was just one mistake, but there's been so many throughout your posts that I could, say, kill an afternoon correcting them. Certainly you don't have a DeSmet education.

I'm amazed at how you are hung up on on phrase from my original post (which, I admit, was too harsh- but you seem to respond to name-calling more than reason, so I'm surprised that wasn't enough for you) and ignored the mountain of things I've said since then. You also don't seem to have a grasp of the nature of the stories I shared. They were from my personal experiences, not any article, video clip, or sound byte. You either believe me or you don't.

I would like to believe it was just one mistake, but there's been so many throughout your posts that I could, say, kill an afternoon correcting them. Certainly you don't have a DeSmet education.

I'm amazed at how you are hung up on on phrase from my original post (which, I admit, was too harsh- but you seem to respond to name-calling more than reason, so I'm surprised that wasn't enough for you) and ignored the mountain of things I've said since then. You also don't seem to have a grasp of the nature of the stories I shared. They were from my personal experiences, not any article, video clip, or sound byte. You either believe me or you don't.

That's "on one phrase"...not "on on phrase"... isn't it? Just thought I'd ask. Apparently you copied off me in grade school.

Harsh? Not only calling the kid a d-bag, a terrible person and his father worse...but wishing he does terrible and not seeing any time in the NBA? etc...ect...

My spelling is atrocious but I have never wished bad things happen to anyone just because I didn't like that person...

I have yet to hear reason...why is Ahearn a d-bag...a terrible person? Why do you wish he has a poor showing in the NBA? Why will it make you happy not to read or hear his name again? Because he shot baskets everyday at the Y?....Because he logged them on a clipboard?...Because he stayed back a year in school?...Because he broke his arm during a game?...Because his classmates didn't come to his game?....What has this kid done? And further yet...where is the reasoning in your reasoning???????

Excuse me, am I'm missing something here? Nashville, do you know that Ward and June Cleaver were just characters in a sitcom? What parent didn't at one time embarrass his kid in front of his peers?

I am not picking on Pistol. However, if you come on here and make statements like he has.... you should be able to back them up...especially if you are addressing a person's character....I have yet to hear his explanation about why he called Ahearn a d-bag? Nothing he has written so far gives me this impression...picking on him?....no...just requesting some facts...

Posted Image

Honestly, has anyone on here ever met Blake? The kid is a total d-bag.

I've known him since he was 14. He was the only kid we let play in the mid county Y noon pickup games if an adult didn't have to sit out. Can't remember anyone who didn't like him. I always got to guard him (I was the old guy) and learned early that you never left him alone. My most recent interaction with him was at the Claton Center while he was waiting to join his minor league team. He was shooting hundreds of shots every day and his sister was rebounding for him. He was glad to see me and we visited for a bit. He wants to play for money as long as someone will pay him...like many ex college players. What has he done to you to merit such a personal attack?