Game Thread: SLU v. Dayton

moytoy12

Saw this on the A-10 board and it cracked me up:

"The Billikens will no doubt be dropping a big stink bomb on the City of Atlantic City, the only uncertainity is do they do it right off the bat or do they ruin one or two teams chances first? Since they've lost their last two by a combined *50* points it seems like it's time for the good Dr Jekyll version to make an appearance and ruin your day. This UMass fan is thrilled that they are in the opposite bracket."

Probably true.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm nervous - I have absolutely no idea what to expect.

And I can't stream KFNS online here at work, so my only option is the gamecast. The last time I did that was when we played North Carolina A&T in the Pitt tournament, and that was excrutiating.

I have already factored the early exit.. so whatever the outcome i had found my peace.. :)

Agreed.......Any wins in this tournament will be an unexpected bonus. I am ready for the McDonalds Riverwar. I am pretty excited to check out where I believe my seats will be and get a chance to check out some of our incoming players.

I'm nervous - I have absolutely no idea what to expect.

And I can't stream KFNS online here at work, so my only option is the gamecast. The last time I did that was when we played North Carolina A&T in the Pitt tournament, and that was excrutiating.

I have the opposite issue- I can't get to slubillikens.com for the gamecast, but I am pretty sure I can stream from KFNS.

Websense sucks and I'm disappointed my company or any other uses them. I would love to see Websense brought down; they censor a lot of neutral, non-offensive, and non-work threatening sites and have partnered with governments in countries like China to block most sites and therefore uphold those countries' efforts to squash free speech.

But anyway, back to hoops:

Can those of you with unfiltered access to this gamecast keep the game status updates flowing? I am not 100% sure KFNS will work here but that and this site are my only hopes of keeping up with the game. Thanks in advance.

Agreed.......Any wins in this tournament will be an unexpected bonus. I am ready for the McDonalds Riverwar. I am pretty excited to check out where I believve my seats will be and get a chance to check out some of our incoming players.

Porter just said that we would be playing some Box and one today focusing on Roberts. Majerus might be in the pull out all the stops mode to try to win.

Nick

I have the opposite issue- I can't get to slubillikens.com for the gamecast, but I am pretty sure I can stream from KFNS.

Websense sucks and I'm disappointed my company or any other uses them. I would love to see Websense brought down; they censor a lot of neutral, non-offensive, and non-work threatening sites and have partnered with governments in countries like China to block most sites and therefore uphold those countries' efforts to squash free speech.

But anyway, back to hoops:

Can those of you with unfiltered access to this gamecast keep the game status updates flowing? I am not 100% sure KFNS will work here but that and this site are my only hopes of keeping up with the game. Thanks in advance.

If KFNS doesn't work, try putting this link directly into Media Player. That may bypass the system.

http://www.kfns.com/vdDynamic/Streams/KFNSListenLive-2.asx

If KFNS doesn't work, try putting this link directly into Media Player. That may bypass the system.

http://www.kfns.com/vdDynamic/Streams/KFNSListenLive-2.asx

Unreal- KFNS worked yesterday, but has been blocked since then. Where can I paste this link in Windows Media Player? I don't see a spot for it.

Unreal- KFNS worked yesterday, but has been blocked since then. Where can I paste this link in Windows Media Player? I don't see a spot for it.

Nevermind, I got the live stream from WHIO (but have to deal with Dayton announcers instead of Earl and Rammer).

4-4, Lisch just got blocked.

Nevermind, I got the live stream from WHIO (but have to deal with Dayton announcers instead of Earl and Rammer).

4-4, Lisch just got blocked.

10-7. UD has hit two threes, Liddell has one.