What about SWIC's PG Joey Parker

The kid is averaging 9 ppg and close to ten assists. He is recieving some interest from some pretty decent programs from what I have heard. We keep talking about Harrellson, but it seems to me Parker could fill a need on this team.

The kid is averaging 9 ppg and close to ten assists. He is recieving some interest from some pretty decent programs from what I have heard. We keep talking about Harrellson, but it seems to me Parker could fill a need on this team.

Interesting idea. Parker was always a strong defender in high school and from stats it looks like he's improved his perimeter shooting. Not sure if burning two scholarships on two 6 foot guards is the best use of them, though.

SWIC got upset in the region 24 tournament championship by Southeastern Illinois on Sat.

Over 90 4 year coach's at the the tourney on the first day.

Coach's on hand for SWIC's game on the first day looking at Parker was Iowa, Old Dominion, Western Carolina, Morehead State, Iowa State, Nabraska, Witicha State, and Ark Little Rock that I know for sure. Iowa State was back Friday night to watch Parker again and he had one of the best games i've seen him play.

http://www.usbasket.com/juco/juco.asp

Did not see anyone from SLU but the only coach I know by face is Rick M.

Jay Price from Illinois and some other coach I never could see who, was there just for the SWIC game and both made sure Harrellson seen them after the game in the lobby. It's kinda funny to watch a coach make sure a kid see's them with out talking to them.

Other D1 schools I seen was EIU, Cleveland State, Maine, Dayton, Henderson State(D1?), SIU, Duquesne, Western Ill, Marist, Minnesota, App State, IUPUI, Western Ken, Murray State, Drake, Illinois State and a ton of other non D1 schools.

If we are going to have four more spots open, I would like to see Parker get an offer. If we want to win next yearm, a player like Parker could definitely help. It would be nice to have a PG that can set up KL and TL. It would also be helpful if you could ease in Mitchell and possibly Cotto.