Danny Brown Dunk Youtube Video

here is the link COMMENT AND RATE IT PLEASE! thank you

Best Bills play I've seen. Both stars hit the floor for a lose ball, Eberhart makes a great no-look pass to Tommie, who's already back on his feet and hustling, and he makes the beautiful, unselfish bounce pass to the "cripple" who no joke f'ing flushes it. You can't watch that and not feel like a little kid. Love this team.

jimbo great point. the dunk is good, but the entire play is what is a highlight. lisch sliding on his back in the middle of a scrum and having the sensibility to flip it to barry who no look one hand flips it over his shoulder to a streaking liddell who throws the almost too easy bounce pass to a danny brown for a posterizing "where's your messiah now?" dunk.

defining play of the team. it should be their ultimate highlight.

i wish i had heard ramsey and earl's call of it.

jimbo great point. the dunk is good, but the entire play is what is a highlight. lisch sliding on his back in the middle of a scrum and having the sensibility to flip it to barry who no look one hand flips it over his shoulder to a streaking liddell who throws the almost too easy bounce pass to a danny brown for a posterizing "where's your messiah now?" dunk.

defining play of the team. it should be their ultimate highlight.

i wish i had heard ramsey and earl's call of it.

I don't know if it was Hubert Davis that made that loud noise, but someone did right after Brown's dunk. It was probably the guy holding the camera. There was someone gasping in the background. Would not have been surprised if it was Davis.

Once again, great game. Hope to see a good crowd Saturday.

I don't know if it was Hubert Davis that made that loud noise, but someone did right after Brown's dunk. It was probably the guy holding the camera. There was someone gasping in the background. Would not have been surprised if it was Davis.

Once again, great game. Hope to see a good crowd Saturday.

I think it was Hubert.

I jumped out of my chair and yelled pretty loudly. Scared the hell out of my dog.

right before the camera cuts away from danny you can see him crack a smile. i was watching it at first and was like NO WAY he just plays that off. had to feel good. this team is in milwaukee taking in brewery tours and alice cooper shows with Mr. Mo Mentum right now.

The crowd starts to get hype thinking they forced a turnover, then danny kills their NCAA hopes

There were some great crowd reactions - when Kevin hits the three with about 1:20 left in the game, you see one of the fans in the front row pound his fists against the court.

A few times early in the game, Kevin got the ball wide open and you could hear that collective "Oh sh.." sound that you hear at the Scottrade when Bryce attempts threes.

i enjoyed reading the st joes message board this morning just to read the admiration for our team especially lisch and liddell. dont get that opportunity to read good things about the billikens written by fans much. i was just about convinced we had absolutely no talent before reading that this morning. <_<