Kenny George

The video on that guy was amazing! Equally amazing, and even more impressive, was the psycho dunk Hansborough threw down on him! The guy wears a sixe 26 shoe! When he's done playing basketball, they can sink those tugs and turn them into artificial off-shore reefs!

I didn't see it but is he a freshman? What yer was he? How the heck does NC-Asheville lose a game in their conference? I've seen Manute Bol and Georghe Muresan and even Shawn Bradley and ralph Sampson and while they had height, they had no body mass to back up that height. This guy was height and weight proportionate.

I didn't get the impression he was highly skilled but he was just as skilled as Greg Oden was and look where he ended up (injury not included).

Who is this guy?! I'm watching the UNC v UNC-Ashville highlights. This guy is 7'7 360lbs. He is a freakin monster. They are throwing him alley oops and he doesn't even have to jump. I've never heard of this guy before, but he makes Tyler Hansboro look like a dwarf.

Nash, I saw that last night on Sportcenter. Crazy. It is unbelievable how small Tyler H. looks next to that guy. I felt kind of bad when Kenny got dunked on by Tyler, he's just too big and slow. Also, it took him 8 seconds to get down the court that one time.

Who is this guy?! I'm watching the UNC v UNC-Ashville highlights. This guy is 7'7 360lbs. He is a freakin monster. They are throwing him alley oops and he doesn't even have to jump. I've never heard of this guy before, but he makes Tyler Hansboro look like a dwarf.

Holy crap. He really doesn't have to jump.

Posted Image

The guy next to him is Reyshawn Terry- listed at 6'8

Good grief, that's a giant! He's about two feet taller than me! He'd be Goliath to my David. If I were trying to play basketball and I saw that guy step over the sideline, I'd have to tell my coach, "Excuse me, but can I go change my underwear now?" (Who was that Kansas State player who couldn't wait?)

Good grief, that's a giant! He's about two feet taller than me! He'd be Goliath to my David. If I were trying to play basketball and I saw that guy step over the sideline, I'd have to tell my coach, "Excuse me, but can I go change my underwear now?" (Who was that Kansas State player who couldn't wait?)

Number 45? Totally inappropriate! It should be something like 95. Where did he play in high school? How the heck did his school find uniforms and practice jerseys for him?

He didn't jump to block that dunk attempt anyway and it was an obvious travel. Check out these highflyers.

staffalacockeye speaqs the truf.

a kwote from jorj:

"I saw him coming to the basket. I just kept my hands straight up," George said. "I had him. I just forgot to jump. He jumped. I didn't jump."