I'm tired of BRoy

Band Legend

I'm sorry Roy, but you've just got to stop it. I'm used to you being a tireless supporter of Billiken Basketball. I guess maybe you are just a contrarian, who used to swim against stream to support Brad, who just has to swim against stream again to sllam Majerus. We are two months into his reign as an active coach and you are all over him. We know that you respected Uncle Brad, I did too, but I'm tired of reading your recent crap on this board. You have become the reactionary poster that you formerly hated so much. I could give a rat's ascot how many points Kevin and Tommy score; if you didn't see this year as a transition year you weren't paying attention. Note that I made no prediction about this year's record; you of all people should have known there were way too many variables in trying to assess this year's version of the Billikens. You have posted about 15,000 messages on this board, haven't you? I guess sometimes you just post to imagine your head rattling.

I'm sorry Roy, but you've just got to stop it. I'm used to you being a tireless supporter of Billiken Basketball. I guess maybe you are just a contrarian, who used to swim against stream to support Brad, who just has to swim against stream again to sllam Majerus. We are two months into his reign as an active coach and you are all over him. We know that you respected Uncle Brad, I did too, but I'm tired of reading your recent crap on this board. You have become the reactionary poster that you formerly hated so much. I could give a rat's ascot how many points Kevin and Tommy score; if you didn't see this year as a transition year you weren't paying attention. Note that I made no prediction about this year's record; you of all people should have known there were way too many variables in trying to assess this year's version of the Billikens. You have posted about 15,000 messages on this board, haven't you? I guess sometimes you just post to imagine your head rattling.

Don't you think that's a little harsh? There have been about 50 threads regarding how RM is working with this team. Of course roy is at the forefront because he posts more than anyone else, but you can't really say he's the only one.

My comment would be: Why do you care what he thinks? Yes he's a ubiquitous poster but the board should not revolve around "what he thinks." I enjoy the comments of his that I read but I certainly don't read them all. This board is not what it is because of "Roy."

Does the truth hurt sometimes?

Roy Don't you just hate starting over!!!!

Way to go RM. Thanks for bringing back local bragging righs to SLU.

i sure do. we have 3 losses we shouldnt have at this point in the season imo because we had to start over.

1. Sam Houston State

2. Missouri State

3. Kent State?

Thanks for the feedback, but I was asking roy. I could see where you thought SHS was a win in August, but maybe not so much once you see how they've played. I get that SLU should win home games, but this is a pretty good team. I'm not sure how you think SLU "should" have won at Kent.

Thanks for the feedback, but I was asking roy. I could see where you thought SHS was a win in August, but maybe not so much once you see how they've played. I get that SLU should win home games, but this is a pretty good team. I'm not sure how you think SLU "should" have won at Kent.

I still think we should have beaten Sam Houston. That was a totally winnable game - that one was inexcusable. They may have a good record, but they're not North Carolina or anything.

Kent State probably shouldn't have been a win, but we should have at least been within ten points, not 40.

I still think we should have beaten Sam Houston. That was a totally winnable game - that one was inexcusable. They may have a good record, but they're not North Carolina or anything.

Kent State probably shouldn't have been a win, but we should have at least been within ten points, not 40.

Why don't you ask Bobby Knight about that - I think he would say SHS is a good team.

Why don't you ask Bobby Knight about that - I think he would say SHS is a good team.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't SHS go dancing last year? And they start like 4 seniors. No they ain't North Carolina, but they could be a little like George Mason or VCU. I'd be interested to hear Broy's list of inexcusable 3 losses. The only one I'd give him is SHS, since it was a home game. We have a tough time on the road. That said, the KSU game was probably our ugliest in a while.

roy - what about duquesne and st. bonnie last year. surely, we should have won those. yet i don't recall you boycotting any games after those losses.

also, if you go by the spreads and the computer polls, the only game we were favored in out of those listed below was sam houston. and we weren't favored at siu.

missouri state, kent state and sam houston state

roy - what about duquesne and st. bonnie last year. surely, we should have won those. yet i don't recall you boycotting any games after those losses.

also, if you go by the spreads and the computer polls, the only game we were favored in out of those listed below was sam houston. and we weren't favored at siu.

sop why did you walk off the team in the middle of a game?